dreampt about getting caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bubblegumbuds, Jun 7, 2008.

1. so these past couple days ivre smoked alll day to kick off summer. so i come home last nigt and my mom asks what i was doing that day and seemed suspicious. that night when i went to slepp i drempt i was blazing in my shower (which i do alot) and all of a sudden my dad bursts open the door and sees my new quarter and bowl.. then iwakeup
    when i wokeup i decided to hit a bowl in my shower.. which went well and no problems. but i went in the shower again after getting all sweaty and decided to blaze. about halfway through a fat ass bowl my mom knocks on the door and says she smelled pot. so i then quickly had to hide my bowl and weed and i had ashes in the toilet. 2 min later my mom burts open the door with this lockpick thing and sees im in the shower but then she opened the toilet with ashes... found my pipe but somehow thank god she didnt find my bud i just picked up the quarter yesterday and its some dank. MY FUCKING DREAM CAME TRUE

2. Deja vu man. I am a believer. :smoke::smoke:

3. Dude you where told in you dream to not do it cause you where going to be caught but you did it anyways and got busted

4. Crazy shit bro, I believe it too.
    I dreampt about this crazy skating session, and I fell and got infected and almost died..
    The next day I went skating and it was amazing.. Right when were about to leave, I and a filmer decide to film one more line, He ended up bustin his camera, and I ended up with a deadly staph infection which I almost died [Was in hospital for 1 1/2 weeks].
    :X

How trouble are you in?

5. I was sleeping at my mums one night (whom knows about and is perfectly happy with me smoking weed) when I had this really detailed dream about my Dad finding my green. I had a quater of yardi (thank God it wasn't high grade bud, but merely decent (if there was such a thing) shwag. I had this horrible dream where he walked into my room with a dark, dissapointed look, opened my drawer which contained my martial arts DVDs (where I stashed the bud) and found it.

The next morning I woke up to a text from my old man which said "you and I need to talk, I've left you a letter in your room." I knew immediately what it was that concerned him so and sure enough, the letter detailed how he'd found the ganj, how dissapointed & concerned he was and that he'd flushed the precious green bag full down the toilet. I went fucking ballistic and saw red that he'd robbed me like that. My own father stealing from me, I was filled with an indomidable rage and hurled a log at an innocent car, severely denting it. Then walking down the street with my fists clenched I caught these two obnoxious looking scene kids giving me the eye, so I chased them both down the street screaming curses at them. Normally I'm an extremely placid guy, but when I see red the fact I'm a 6 foot 4 karateka makes me fairly dangerous.

When I returned I had a huge argument with my Dad as expected, but it was mainly me verbally venting my anger on him with him giving me the tired sighs of dissapointment. We made up soon after but he's really unhappy about my increasingly heavy weed smoking. It freaked me out really bad about the dream though, it was too detailed to be mere coincidence.

6. why the fuck would you fuck up a random car you piece of shit:mad:

7. That's crazy man. You gotta be more careful.