Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dreaming

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThisIsDaveK, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Before I used to smoke i would only have like 1 dream a night (That I could remember anyway) I would dream and i would realize that i was dreaming and just kinda go along for the ride, but then something would happen, like i would try to do something dangerous, and the conscious part of my brain would yell out STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING! and i would just stop, but not just me, everything would stop, people, things, animals, and i wouldn't be able to start it again and i wouldn't be able to get back asleep.

THEN after i started smoking, my dreams became vivid and real and i could control myself, or whoever i was being, i remember this one time i was dreaming i was spongebob and i could walk around grab things and i really thought that i was spongebob, and tyhen when i wake up from these dreams sometimes i dont even realize they were dreams, i have dreams of conversations with people then when i see them in real life i bring up what we talked about and they have no idea and then i realize that it was just a dream, and i would just go to sleep and enter another world where i could do anything that i wanted

I was wonderin if anyone else felt like this, where you could control your dreams and they became almost like hallucinations

PS.. i remember this one dream i had where i wasn't even in it and the entire thing was the pilot for a TV show about sisters who work together as private eyes and they bring their OLD father with them on cases because he used to be the best of the best but hes like this funny kinda senile old man and alot of the shows comedy comes from him, but he always ends up solvin the case, but his daughters help too, would you guys watch this if i could get it made somehow, since that dream i've been workin an a script for the pilot

2. Whenever I dream it always feels like I want to do something but can't i.e say I was fighting somebody I wouldn't be able to move

3. That's some freaky shit. I haven't heard of too many people who can control themselves and navigate their dream, I'm curious to see if anyone can even relate to this.

4. #5 baseball1332, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    I think its called "Lucid Dreaming". Controlling your dreams, I wish i could do that. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

5. same here, that's why i was so freaked out when i realized i could, it's seriously the freakiest thing i've ever experienced, you should try it

6. just found this, gonna try em all, even though i already can do it, figure the better the better right?

Lucid dream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. yeah cause were all experts :rolleyes:

8. I really wish I could lucid dream, but it really takes some serious dedication and patience to get there. I always lose track of my goal whenever I try to have them. It would be an amazing experience though.

9. I used to be this way when I was a child. I would have a reoccurring dream and it was terrifying to me so when I woke up I would tell me self that it is just a dream and that I needed to learn how to control it. When the bad part of the dream came I could control what would happen or i'd wake up...but now i cant control any dream and they are wild for me. I also have this experience when i was a kid where I can not remember if it was a dream or real life. Still bugs me to this day

10. IT IS an amazing experience, if it takes you a year to learn to do it every night it's worth it, five of them in your entire life is worth a lifetime of trying, it's like nothing you've ever experienced