Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dreaming when high..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RhinoForever, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I dunno about you but i ALWAYS find that if i get high in the evening when i go to sleep that night i have crazy vivid dreams.

Last night i was dreaming that i was playing poker with Johnny Vages and then i started uncontrollably shooting lazers from my eyes and i could not stop it and so he said shooting lazers was cheating so the police came along to arrest me for cheating at the game of poker but they forgot i was a criminal after a while and dropped me of at a festival where the crowd had to stand on these platforms that moved up and down while you watched the performers.
    It was fucking mental!

Anyway i was just wondering if you guys always get vivid dreams too and what kinda things u dream about when sleeping after getting blazed.

2. Haha that is a random and fucked up dream:L i seem to find tht once i get into bed its like sittin on gods bumcheeks:) but i seem to wake up by the slightest of noises :(

3. Lol when im high i sleep like a baby lol

4. When I go smoke before I go to sleep I don't remember my dreams. But when I didn't smoke I used to remember my dreams more clearly... I try to take breaks so I cab remember my dreams :) cus dreamings so cool!

5. Damn I never remember my dreams when high, most people tell me they have some pretty crazy ones.

6. it just happens because that is the way you see it in your head.

7. Im surprised i thought most people would get vivid dreams after smoking

8. I read somewhere about like rem and how weed affects it. I definitely don't remember my dreams and I just feel like I didn't get a good nights rest when I smoke before. And I'm usually still high in the morning.. Depending on what time I smoked at night lol. Yes I'm still a noob..

9. Yea iv woken up still stoned plenty of times lol

10. same... if I smoke consistently and suddenly stop tho, I get incredibly vivid dreams pretty much every night for at least a few nights...