dreaming of smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by samuelLjackson, Apr 18, 2009.

1. so, last night i had this dream. i figure ill post it anyway since it is rather amusing but the dream its self isn't what the post is about. if you don't feel like reading skip to the part which i put in bold (after this bold section), and then to the final paragraph in the post (which i will also put in bold).

anyway, i was walking around in one of those areas where there is a clearing for power lines. and i found a small (maybe about 1 foot tall) pot plant, and for some reason i proceeded to stomp on it until it was dead. after this i looked up and directly in front of me was a field with horses in it. to my left was a house.

for some reason i felt the need to go to this house, and when i peeked over a small clearing in some tall grass i noticed a man in the garage. he was working on something. when i looked at the windows higher up in the house a woman was watching tv. i walked past the tall grasses and lightly climbed over the fence into their yard and was messing around with something (i am not sure what i was doing exactly)

so i am leaving their yard when i realize that i left my shirt in their lawn! :eek: i must go back and get it! so i run back into their yard and grab my shirt, put it on, and then go back on my merry way. im outside of their yard, around where i stomped the pot plant, and realize it is about to get dark out so i have to begin heading home. the options to get home are; follow the clearing with the power lines, or go walk along a road which has lots of willow trees hanging over it, making a cool tunnel like path.

i chose the clearing under the power lines. so i am making my way along this clearing when a leopard jumps out of nowhere and is going to kill me! it jumps at me, and a punch at it. i don't know about you, but whenever i punch or run in my dreams it goes really slow and i feel like i am ultra-weak when i do it. so i go to punch this leopard and i land what would have been a solid blow to the side of its head had i not been so weak.

the punch managed to stop it midair anyway and it landed back on its legs, and stood there looking at me for about 3 seconds. it then began to run circles around me and i was struggling to keep facing it, when i realized my punches wouldn't be able to hold it off for long. i reached down and picked up a stick off the ground to aid in my defence. it saw the stick and ran about 15 feet away and laid down in the shade of the trees and looked at me.

so i keep walking along this clearing under the power lines when i arrive at a giant dome-like area which is created by willow trees. there are three paths i can take and i choose the one on the right. it has a road. so i am walking down this road, when i giant mob of people starts to follow me. i have no idea why, but i was leading some kind of uprising in whatever town i was in.

here is the important part

as i was walking around with this massive group of people, they started to pass around blunts! :) so, one eventually makes its way over to me and i start taking a few hits, and to my surprise..... I GOT REALLY FUCKING HIGH IN MY DREAM! like, i was seriously ripped, i felt stoned and everything, in my dream, and i hadn't smoked before i went to bed. i was stone cold sober before i went to sleep.

end of important part

so i make a turn down this other road and i am walking around and this guy runs a few feet ahead of me, turns around, and starts moon walking all over the place.

eventually i make it to this giant glass building which is composed of hundreds of glass octagons and each of them are connected via a door, each door is raised a little though and there are about 3 concrete steps which go up to each door. (at this point, the group of people is gone)

i make it into a certain octagon and one of my friends (jesse) is there. he is sitting on the top step of on of the sets of stairs within the octagon and i take a seat near him on a lower step. all the sudden, he pulls out a joint paper which looks huge and chunky and i laugh at him for his terribly rolled joint.

he then cracks the joint paper and pulls out a single pizza roll, and eats it. he then pulls out another one of these chunky joints and cracks it open, and inside is 3 french fries. he then eats them. after his little meal he exclaims "that was pretty good, i wish i had more!" to which i reply "well, it would have probably been better if you had actually eaten most of it"

i pointed to his shoulder and he looks down, i looked at his shoulder as well. he had pizza sauce and french fries all over himself. it looked like he had wiped an entire pizza and a thing of french fries all over his body.

anyway, some time goes on and this lady (who i feel had great authority) barges into our glass octagon and demands that we both leave because she will not tolerate the smoking of weed on her property (i'm assuming she may have owned the glass building).

me and my friend leave, and i am still completely baked in my dream. you have to keep that in mind. at this point i woke up.

so i woke up, and felt pretty damn stoned for about 5 seconds, until my now fully concious mind took over. the buzz went away and i sighed at the fact that it had gone away. i also sighed because i am currently bud-less. :p has anyone else ever actually felt stoned because of a dream? (or during a dream, this is what surprises me the most, the fact that my mind actually made me feel stoned in a dream when i clearly wasn't)

2. Ive had that happen before, its pretty sick. One time in a dream I was at work and took 10 hits of Lucy around closing time and starting trippin pretty hard and gettin crazy visuals and everything in my dream, cool shit.