Dreaming High LMFAOOO

Discussion in 'General' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Aug 15, 2015.

1. so in may i had a month break. during that month after like two weeks i had a couple dreams of me getting high. Now just now i just woke up. in my dream i got so fucking high. i took like 6 worm dabs to the dome. It felt crazy.... and im on a week break LOL! waiting for him to come back from vacation.

Ight thought i should just make a post. lol its odd, anyone has them? maybe im just almost out of thc in my system? idk lmfaoooo just an idea man.

2. I just posted this on another topic similar to this so i will just copy/paste here.

Weed suppresses REM sleep. Ever wonder when you stop smoking for a while how you start having all vivid and intense dreams?

When your getting high your (in a way) bringing the dream-like state to the wake state
    so you tend to dream less and can't really achieve proper REM sleep
    that's important for our Spiritual Growth and Brain Development and so
    on.

3. Well i know how to lucid dream and stuff. also spiritual stuff i look into but wont get into it. But i always have vivid dreams. always remember my dreams too unless i dont write it down. so idk what if what i said is different than that or nah lol

4. Yeah ive had many dreams when high. The high is much much more intense i know :D

Yeah its different. Maybe you just miss weed.

5. When I was a kid I dreamed that Casper the Friendly Ghost was gathering up twigs from around the yard and piling them up outside my bedroom window. Then the next day when I went out to play I found a big, perfectly stacked pile of twigs outside my bedroom window. I wonder if that meant I had a shortage of twigs in my system? Hahahahaha

6. That was me.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp
    My Majestic Indoor & Outdoor Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

7. Yeah I've dreamed about getting high when I had to quit.

Being high > Not being high