Dream Team flavor experience

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by NWestblessed, May 4, 2012.

1. If anyone here has organically grown these strain please give me their report on each of my favorite flavors from yeild to smoke report to growing difficulty to smell to flowering time to whether it prefers indoor or outdoor you know all the good stuff to know. Someday I hope to have an indoor garden with all of these strains - Trainwreck, White Widow, Ak - 47, Strawberry Cough, Afghan Goo/Afghani #1/Afgooey, Chocolate Chunk, Purple Diesel, Purple Kush, Purple Urkle, GDP, Romulan, Blueberry, Shishkaberry, Cheese, Super Skunk and Northern Lights. Post your dream roster too if you would like.

2. Are you sourcing these cuts from OGF or IGMC?

3. hes talking about oregon green free and i dont know what igmc is. have you gotten cuts from either hows the quality of strain selections. i try to stay away from those kind of places cuz they are most all candy ass motherfuckers though ill probably check out ogf cuz i heard their the most legitimately donation status

4. Sorry, you are making absolutely no sense whatsoever to me. I would like to help you, as I have grown at least one of every strain listed on your original post. I would like to know 'who's', as in which seedbank/breeder, you are refering to with each of the strains you listed that are produced by more than one breeder. ie, the Trainwreck, White Widow, Ak - 47, Purple Kush, Purple Urkle, GDP, Blueberry, Cheese, Super Skunk and Northern Lights.

This post will most likely be moved here: Cannabis Seeds Banks - Grasscity.com Forums

5. IGMC.com - I Got My Card

The deal with OGF is that their holding room for donated cuts is a perfect environment for growing every f*cking form of Powdery Mildew found in the state of Oregon. It's beyond belief.

If you want to use OGF then the best way is to sign-up and pay the $5.00 a month so you have access to their private forum. Don't pay for a year - you won't want to hang out there that long.

On the forums you can ask for a specific cutting and almost always someone will answer that they can give you what you want. You don't have to even meet them in person - they simply drop off the plant/cutting at OGF under your log-in name and you pick it up.

Assume that it is heavily infested with every insect known to indoor gardeners and every form of mold and act accordingly. I would dip them in a Spinosad solution to kill each and every insect. Follow that up with a solid fungicide like neem or karanja oil.

Assume the worst and you'll be okay. And expect to be disappointed - many cuttings are not what they're represented to be. Maybe even most. It's a number's game.

HTH

CQ

6. fuck them then i can get quality cuts from private medical growers the real shit not that candy ass shit. thank you comfrey for the info

7. Stay away from SunnyGirl's genetics - there may be worse genetics in Oregon but you'd need a search warrant and a SWAT operation to find them.

You can go to the bank on that one........

8. ?... And how was that the requested info on the specific strains that you asked about?

9. dont worry about that other stuff we were just talking about different ommp businesses. the white widow, the super skunk and northern lights i would get from sensi seeds. the others i desire to grow in this order from most desirable to least - trainwreck, strawberry cough, afghani #1/afghan goo/afgooey, ak - 47, chocolate chunk or any other recommended chocolate strain, purple diesel, romulan, blueberry, shishkaberry, purple kush, purple urkle, gpd and cheese. So with these others who the realest or best seeds available for each. i saw that gypsy nirvana seed boutique has some arcata trainwreck

10. These Oregonian arguments tickle me. Med states must be rad as hell.

11. Must be, the posts from them all are hardly legible!

12. NWblesd is hilarious. that 2 little pigs video you referenced me too.

13. So you now see how out most fools are out here they definitely keep it interesting most of the time they aren't as crazed as the pyde piper but definitely just as weird or even... Weirder