Dream pissing me off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongbabe420, Jun 1, 2010.

1. So i'm on diversion, I get off Friday. I get random UA's.
    I keep having this dream where i'm smokin and then I wake up worried as hell that i'm gonna piss dirty. Then I realize it was just a dream and I didn't really smoke :p
    This has happened like 3 or 4 days in a row now!
    I feel as if my dreams are preparing me for some bad news...
    Anyways, comin up positive would mean being put on probation! Which means I wouldnt be able to smoke for like a year instead of only 2 months...so you can see how this dream totally scares the shit outta me...

:wave:
    Thanks for reading my pointless thread.

2. your welcome :D have some good vibes.

3. It's just a dream. Why does it piss you off? You should be relieved when you wake up and realize you're not fucked. Good luck though and get back to smoking soon

4. Its only because its on your mind.

In your dreams your brain is trying to settle those thoughts so it makes sense.

Also cutting back on smoking makes dreams more vivid.

Your getting a deeper sleep. :wave:

5. #5 User Name:, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
    I've been having a lot of dreams lately where bad things keep happening and I'll wake up and it'll take me a few minutes for it to soak in that none of what happened in my dream was real.

Hope you pass!

6. fuck pee tests :mad:

Good luck though, hope the bad dream stops... just try not thinking about it before you go to sleep (easier said than done).

7. You sure? Sometimes my dreams about pissing end up with me pissing on myself. Although this only seems to happen after long nights of drinking.

8. Try meditating before going to bed, it might help clear up the thoughts that you are having before you go to sleep. Because if you're anything like me then you usually have dreams about whatever the last thing you thought about before you went to bed was.

Also sometimes dreams try to sort out the inner conflict that you are having, if you worry about something while you're awake then you will worry about it when you sleep. Don't worry so much.

9. Same exact thing happened to me a while back when i had to stop because of a job. I kept having dreams that i got pressured into smoking with somone and then i would freak out because i thought i would fail the drug test and i woke up.

10. Are you sure that you weren't sleep smoking?

11. the only way to piss clean is to hold off on smoking for at least 3 weeks, then before u go in for your test, and i mean like 15 mins before, smoke a fat j... :cool:

12. i had those all the time in rehab man. i would wake up and be like hoooly shit did i get so fucked up last night that i barely remember or was that a vivid ass dream lol

13. When ever I go without for awhile....for what ever reason.....I always have dreams about smoking!

or just about having my bowl in my pocket or a bag in my pocket........every time

14. i always have dreams that im late for work for some reason. and for the record im NEVER late for work!

15. its not smoking bud man, I get bad dreams during my t-breaks too about cops and shit. it'll go away soon enough but i know how you feel, it's a shit start to the day.

16. For some reason in these dreams, most of the time, I have ether the tools or the weed...and am trying to find which ever happens to be the missing nessessity in that particular dream.....