dream interpretation

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Lucasal, Jan 4, 2008.

1. i head a 3 part dream. first one, im running away from a man, cant see his face, but it looks like red meat...like freddy but a lot scarier...like his face was ripped off, curly hair, with a body that wouldnt look scary, more akward, which made things worse. he chases me the whole time. then the next 2 parts...his name is SMOKEHEAD..cuz its like a 3 part movie im watching, and starring in, and now hes a big godzilla like monster.

the entire dream im petrified. like, ive never felt this scared before, dream or real life..

and i can fly, like criss angel.

i feel like.....i know what it feels like to fly.

2. ever looked up dream interpreting? i parused a few books when me n the flatmates we venturing into such territory. most of the stuff in the books were utterly laughable, but still, some of it made sence, and some of it didnt but lead to insights. i shant presume to know how to interpret your dreams when even my own are often somewhat elusive.

though flying is a comon one and most comonly relates to the ease at which you are going through life. :) stay high.

3. don't know why, but i love intense dreams....especially when somebody is chasing me...and that there is nothing that I can do to get rid of him(like super human powers shit...like telekinesis(sp?) levitation anykind of wild shit i come up with in dreams)

anybody 'wake up' in their dreams and realize that they are dreaming....its the best ever! its basically your own simulation of life...your own fucking world...you can do anything

^^^called lucid dreaming...its an experience....had a few in my life...:hello:

but yeah I used to be real big on the whole dream interpretation thing....it just got to the point where I gave up bc I couldn't link all the shit together and drove me to confusion

oh and another type of dream I love is where some body is looking for you and your all hiding and shit...and you him/she/them coming....then you go hide again...wow its great..(when you wake up)

but there is this one type of dream that I FEAR AND HATE...is the ones where I am in the sky, I look down no ground, look up more sky, look allll around nothing but fucking sky...and I'm falling....omg...worst type of dreams ever...totally unpleasant...