Dream Interpretation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 95373, May 24, 2013.

1. Pretty sure OP has long since given up on this thread

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

2. Not true =(

It's been weird times for me and I haven't exactly been feeling right so I haven't been doing my usual thing. Hell if I'm stuck in the house I'll start tonight =)

3. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You guys probably won't even believe this........ I answered every dream I hadn't yet...... hit post.... and it said it posted but nothing popped up......... mother fucker........

Guess I'll do it again when I'm less angry

4. No worries man we all have times when we go through some shit.

I've had long ass posts deleted before, usually I just get aggravated and give up haha

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

5. To fill you in on the context of this dream I have a short job right now I won't get into specifics of the nature of it.

But last night I had a dream that I ended up hanging out with my friends doing what we usually do smoke, weed and play video games. But I wanted to go to the job and some force was keeping me from going almost like I was held captive. I wasn't able to go until the time the job usually finishes and then I was fired from it essentially.

That's all I can really remember I also quit weed for the time being.

6. last night I was taking verrrry vivid dabs out of a MGW piece and a Ti nail... It was so sick cause I've never even dabbed before but it felt so real and gnarly. 

7. #67 Twistedweather, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
          I have this recurring dream where I have the ability to make large jumps and kinda float over objects, no flying.  The plot or theme of the dream changes but the ability to jump and gently float over objects is usually present.

Upon waking up these dreams feel very real!  hehe

This ability gives me great confidence in the dream.  Sometimes after making the jump and floating,  I am not able to come back down to the ground at the speed I would like. I feel like a balloon, jus kinda hovering @ ceiling height,  but after a while I am able to return to ground level.

side note:  recently went to the library and downloaded the audiobook  The Interpretation of Dreams by Freud, Sigmund     Havent listened it to yet.

8. Then maybe you can interpenetrate for us after you listen to your book....op abandoned this thread a while ago...

9. #69 Twistedweather, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I'll attempt to give some insights to others people's dreams once I have checked out Freud's book

but I am far from a "dream master" and any insight provided would jus be speculation anyways :)
     Imo, interpreting dreams can be very personal, like digging into another person's subconscious mind.

10. I think everyone has been throwing there .02$ in but op was the "master interpreter" lol. ...I have no clue how to interpret dreams but I would like to :)

11. couple months ago, i had a really vivid dream like a lucid dream...it was almost like a nightmare though a little bit....all i remember of it, was some talking fox, that was reading back my cell phone number in some creepy voice...it seemed very real, and for some reason it scared the shit out of me, and woke me up

12. It started out at night in a foreign country. I was on the freeway going to meet my ex (who i was with in the dream) to go to a club she was already at. So i met her and her good friend and we got to dancing in this dark underground club that was around a college/park/stone walkway area in a european setting. It started going bad and she was dancing with some other guy to piss me off and they were selling gag balls and dog treats n masks at part of the club and some guy bought her a mask and she put it on so i kicked the guy down a set of stairs. The masks and such were to show attraction and sexual feelings to other club goers.

After that we went up the stairs and were outside arguing on the walkway and there were people walking about. There was this one guy who was very dark and looked as if he were in a cult or was a satanist. Me and my ex got into a big arguement and she headed back down to dance with the guy. at this point i started talking to the cult guy and complaining. We got on topic of revenge and we got drunk together. After that i started painting and drawing symbols for a ritual to get revenge on my gf for betraying me. Things got intense and i painted my body and started multilating my hands and chunks of flesh out to form designs that were pertintent to the ritual. The place was like a fountain area at a local event center. There were people walking around drinking and such but were more entertained by my actions than afraid. they were used to this as it was a local hang out for the darker side of society. I was absorbed in my actions in the orange light of the street lights that lined the stone walkways. They were about 10' across and went in a large arching circle around this park surrounded by grass and some trees. At the center there were buildings much like a college i used to skate at. I had just finished the large 6x6' pentagram/symbol when me ex surfaced from the club stairway with her best friend. I then started arguing with her and drew her over to the area i was preparing. We argued as at the time we were still together things went south and she left. She ended up on this big platform tied down with her best friend as part of a show for the club. She ended up pulling these tethers and that was a symbol that she was single so after that i was set in my plan to get her. Soon after she reappeared above ground and came over to me. We were yelling when i told her to fuck with me one more time and see what the consequences would be. So she did and i activated the ritual with my body painted black and red. A magic symbol started drawing itself on the pavement infront of us in lead and out of nowhere she was stabbed by a piece of onyx that was on the ground and she was sucked away by a demon into the infernal world. Everyone around freaked out except for the guy who helped me do this.

After that the cops came and questioned me but i proved it wasn't me who drew the area that took her away and other people attested to my innocence that i didn't touch her. All that was left was blood and the symbol burnt into the stone.

The next part i walked into what can only be described as a police/military building and i was in the foyer area where there was stone walls in a 15x15' area with rooms to the left and the right with a fountain in the middle and straight ahead were the illuminated main doors. I continued to draw pentagrams and curse the land over the night and summon more demons and brought them all to that place out of anger. Later that night some authorities caught me and were very angry racking up charges against me. I was talking to one black female officer who was researching my "MO" in a crime database and found similar attacks and problems in iran and north africa. She then blamed those incidents on me and went to detain me. we went back to the main chamber and the male older officer fell out of the room to the left on his back. The female officer told him she was detaining me for those crimes but he turned to me in terror and said " We have another problem.... this shit is real". Instantly i new he meant the dark magic and had been confronted by the spirits. They called in backup and people started dying. I was terrified and tried to run with the 2 officers. We got a ways away when we had to go back to help the reinforcements. Instantly 16 men were sucked into the left room and blendered into a ball of flesh and blood. the male officer screamed in horror running yelling about how they were all dead. After that the spirits made their way into the main building and i left as i couldn't handle what was happening.

Next thing i know it's the next day and i was out on the stone walk way talking to the cultist who taught me these things. At this point he tells me to touch a vending machine and when i did i was turned into a wolf like in Zelda The Twilight Princess. I selected a symbol from a menu and it was stamped on my head. I was in another realm that was kind of gold tinted and i could see everyone around me but they couldn't see me. For once i could see the cultists as what they reallly were. They were demons living in our world luring souls into traps to collect them for their lord. I had an arguement with the cultist that tricked me and i got him to take me into a dark brick tunnel. I convinced him to summon his lord so i could speak with him. When he appeared i used my magic to place a mat under his feet before he touched the ground and said something which took his power and gave it to me sucking him up into the mat and destroying him. this scared the fuck out of the first cultist and at this point i was angry so i started a ritual with which to curse him. I asked him many personal questions about his life and his fears and wrote them all down in white on a black background. I then drew a pentagram with some symbols and finished my questioning. I went and cirrcled the pentagram in red to complete the ceremony and banish him to hell but it wouldn't activate. I got infuriated and kept circling it trying to get rid of him but it wouldn't work. After that i sent him on his way to warn the other demons. I then went back to a symbol by the vending machine and touched it and was brought back to the real world.

Now i knew what the demons were and waited till night time to approach another one. I discussed a proposition of using my new powers to lure new souls in to bolster our power and renew ourselves. He agreed and we drew 2 men into the shadow world. One of them almost did to me what i did to the lord but i stopped him in his tracks and shoved my finger through his forhead. At this point i had transformed into a large hunched over demon with white symbols on my forehead. I looked like a giant alien with long pointed fingers. I shoved my finger into his brain and took his soul. I then did a ritual and we absorbed it and returned to the real world to lure in more. We did this 2 more times to passer bys and had gained enough strength to part ways. I told him to go help the other demons around the park.

Next thing i know i was off a dirt path up at a shooting area and i was shooting my .22 LR for fun at some shotgun shells. I was dead on with my shots but they wouldn't fall over. There were 2 kids to the left around a barrel with a fire in it playing with some hideous dolls. There were other adults to my right shooting also and talking. It was night and it was dark with no stars in the sky. When i ran out of rounds in my gun i went to reload it but the parts wouldn't fit. For the life of me i couldn't figure out how to put it back together to load it. Out of nowhere the people from the military/police outpost i had cursed came running through screaming about something coming for them. I was hassled by the other adults who were shooting and they made fun of me for having my gun fall apart to which i got very angry. I finallly got the gun back together and reloaded and we set off to stop whatever was chasing the officers. When we got into the building there were people who were a grey ashen color running like zombies and attacking the living. I shot one of them in the head and stopped them and the other adults ran in fear. The next zombie that ran by me was a woman and we locked eyes as she rounded the corner. I went to squeeze the trigger but i got a message from her eyes, they were not hostile towards me as i was the new lord and had summoned them. So i let them pass by me as more and more of them poured out of the interior of the building. I let them run and kill the living in the park. I walked to the source of where they were coming from and it was that foyer area where i had drawn the large symbols and they initially had the problem. I went in and started cleaning the symbols off the walls to stop the influx of demons and i eventually did.

The nearest memory after this i was in my parents house and my gf was there with her best friend. We had come home from the club and were still arguing. I took this acrylic paint type tube and poured it into water to make a citrus kind of drink. I drank it to turn my mouth and teeth a dark blue for a ritual. I did this several times without being questioned. Me and my gf started fighting again and we left to the stone walkway area once again. When we got there i started mutilating my body and hands again and covering myself in dark ashes. I was lamenting her screaming about her betraying me and hurting me so deeply. I was writhing in pain trying to get a reaction from her but all i got was coldness. There was a moment when things just snapped and i realized our relationship was doomed. I became insanely angry and started drawing symbols again. She made fun of me and started talking shit telling me about how the guy she danced with was more of a man than me. Her friend began laughing and i finished up my drawings. Then to punched her in the face and dragged her over to the center of the pentagram. She started yelling about how i wasn't going to get away and her friend started crying. People started to take notice and gathered around. So i killed her with the obsidian arrow head that stabbed her before. The demon cultists watched in pleasure from their outpost in their leather jackets and black jeans. I looked at them and we both nodded at eachother in pleasure knowing what was to come. After i killed her i slammed my palm through her chest into the ground in the center of the pentagram and was transported back to the shadow world and was a wolf again. I selected a symbol that appeared on my head again. One of the demons came over to help me and held up my gf's soul by the throat off the ground. I looked at him and approved and he killed her soul and she dissappated into a shadow and was gone. We both approved and moved on leaving all the onlookers terrified and confused. I was in the shadow world so i could see them but they couldn't see us. I sat in delight as i watched her friend scream and cry and everyone look on in confusion not knowing if what they saw really happened. I don't remember anything after this other than walking over having a smoke with a group of demons then walking away into the night. I think i had this dream as i was thinking heavily about her betrayal and cheating and how unfair it was to me before i fell asleep. This dream disturbed me and has bothered me all day. For anyone who read it all thank you for listening and i hope it was somewhat entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have a recollection of a strange dream i had today.

I dont remember much but here is the image.

I was looking at a shallow pit of flames/burning wood and i see a mouse run down into it and i am watching it expecting it to burst into flames and die. It somehow gets across to the other side of the pit and is struggling to get out, so i am intently watching and wondering how in the hell this mouse was unaffected by the intense heat. It gives up and turns around to get out on the side it entered and made some squeek sound that sounded like a japanese sounding language. I thought 'huh it must be an ancient species of japanese mouse' somehow in the US

Dreams are a trip! Haha, anyone have any interpretation for that one?

14. Very Interesting thread.

15. Bump. Ive been up since 4ish after having this dream

"Just woke up from the most insane dream I've ever had in my life.

Looking outside of my upstairs window. First it was from a different room and my sisters and I started noticing an aircraft in th sky. This thing was flying fast, different colors, changing shapes, changing pattern of color, and expanding said colors into the patterns.

I'm looking out of my old bedroom window now and "something" which looks to be what "Anonymous" would post in videos(Talking about false leaders, false media, false idols, celebrities etc). This is literally broadcasting in the sky itself like a light show. While the broadcast seems to be displaying to every being I start recording.

At the exact same time (Still looking out ot my window). I see police vehicles(Looked like the white Mt Morris SUV's and I see a large number outside of my window line up in front of the broadcast. This literally seems like the end of the World.

My sisters and I are grabbing onto each other. I vividly remember my little sister being most scared and not wanting to watch, but this was a catastrophic planetary event so I started recording even though I was in awe and didnt wanna look away for a split second."

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app