dream girl

Discussion in 'General' started by RADruderalis, Nov 1, 2010.

1. has anyone ever had a dream, and in tht dream there was just one other person of the opposite sex, and you just felt like you belonged with them? sorry to get on some gushy shit, but it happened to me a couple nights ago. she was perfect. light brown hair to her shoulders, vibrant green/blue eyes with a tint of orange/yellow in the middle. i woke up missing her lol. also this was during my first sleep after 4 mescaline tabs lol maybe that had something to do with it who knows.

2. A few times. Its the kind where you cant get a good look but you know you love her.

One time some shit was going down and I was trying to save her, but she got ran down by a mob. Another time she was overdosing and I was holding her as she was dying

3. exectly! thats some intense stuff dude.
    haha we were sitting in a food court conversationin when all the sudden her pupils filled up all of her eyes until they were black and i woke up.
    i just wonder if shes real.

4. It has nothing to do with drugs. I had the same dream a couple of years ago except it was me and some girl driving in a car. I woke up feeling like I had spent a lifetime with my soul mate and then I realized I had no idea who the girl in my dream was which was pretty depressing.

5. its extremely depressing. :bongin::bongin::bongin:
    my dream weaver is a rat bastard. :mad:

6. That's happened to me a few times. Mushroom is right, you can almost never see her face, but you know it's love. It's so real that when you wake up, you almost cry knowing it wasn't real.

I threw up and then cried after a dream I had once. I had a friend in my dream who was possessed and I had to cut off his head. It wasn't an easy task, had to saw through bone and flesh. When I woke up, it still felt like I had warm blood all over my hands and face. The next day, I slept walked and pulled all the knives out of the drawer and put them on the counter top. Creepy shit that I thank my schizo mom for.

7. Weird, I was thinking about this earlier today. And yeah mush, I know what you mean by you can't make out her face well, or you just don't remember it when you wake up. Sometimes I think it's your subconscious showing you that your soul mate is out there.

8. HAHAH bitch got raped bro:hello:

man is it just me that DOESNT DREAM AT ALL if cannabis has been smoked during that day?? (or atleast remember)
    i honestly went a good who knows how many months (6-12months) with NO dreams..
    how normal is this?

i am so happy to be able to dream again. last night was day 1 tbreak and i know i dreamt something just cant remember what.

i wanna dream bout hawt gurls :(

9. yeah I saw a couple of those this weekend at a costume party

shit man, chicks and slutty nurse-like costumes rock.

10. Yeah and then you wake up with nothing but an empty depressing feeling as you face reality. :(

11. back to having nowhere to belong lol. sucks ass.

12. Every time it happens, I try so hard to fall back asleep. Though by that point, my body wont let me...:(

13. ha youre seriously making me sad bro.

14. dude same here, i thought it was just me

15. I heard smoking weed disrupts REM sleep, which is where you have your most vivid dreams.

16. Really not cool bro

You never not dream. Everyone dreams. You just have never been able to remember them.

Try this, right as you wake up, take a minute to try and remember them. That is the best time to remember.

You already forgot about 90% but you can remember some parts. Once you wake up, its gone.

17. seconded.:confused:

18. i thought it was only me

19. Fucking LAST NIGHT I had this dream. I've also had a similar dream about a month ago but this one stood out the most.

She was fucking beautiful but she lived in Tennesee, 3 states away from me. She came to visit and we cuddled until 11 P.M. Then she went to sleep and I stayed up until 6 A.M until she woke up. I gave her a huge hug and then I can't remember the rest of the dream.

I woke up so pissed that it was a dream. It seemed so real and this girl was perfect.

I still remember exactly what the girl looked like in my last dream like this. As soon as I woke up I said "I'm gonna find this girl one day." It's amazing how dreams can make you feel.