dream girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeymcpotts, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the more i think about my future, the more i realize i just want a girlfriend who loves to smoke weed everday, perhaps try harder drugs on occasion, and enjoys a healthy sexual relationship. a girl who\'s open to suggestion and trying new things. my current girlfriend possess none of these traits which i have decided is slowly causing my depression.

i suppose lots of guys want this type of girlfriend.

2. You suppose correctly. I wouldn\'t mind a girl like that.

3. awww that is so sad. I have a lot of those traits except I don\'t want my husband to do coke. (I just don\'t like him on it...) My husband thinks has the greatest catch in the world (I couldn\'t say that about myself only quote him). My cavate is that I can be moody sometimes that leads to down right bitchy. So he loves that I smoke pot. I\'m never bitchy on pot... He loves that aspect of my smoking.

I bet there\'s a lady just like what you want on these forums... A little online matchmaking perhaps? I am not against online services afterall that is how I met my husband. We were on match.com trying to find a really good fuck buddy. (truths) haha We met and instantly knew we were right for one another. He proposed to me within 7 months of our relationship and we were married in 10 months of knowing one another. He is the most amazing person I know. I love how much he loves me and how much I love him. It is truly a gift. We are so lucky.

She\'s out there dude... She is. My husband and I didn\'t find each other until we were almost 30, but we did find each other!

4. not much to say but my dream girl... is my girlfriend... i hope we\'re together for ever....

5. hey feanor nice avatar.

i wouldn\'t meeting a nice girl i could hang with that likes to smoke. but alas, i believe those are a dying breed.

6. My last girlfriend was against my smoking and drinking. I wanted to quit for her, but she refused to let me change. I\'ll stop before this post gets longer than it should.

7. Come on Bourbon, let it all out! heh I will never understand certain people. She should have thought your willingness to change was a true gift. Hopefully in the future you will not need to change yourself to make someone else happy.

8. lol. DBW, it\'s a long, long story, with an ending that one can assume. Basically, she wanted me to \"just cut back\", but I took her true meaning. I did finally realize that she did want me to change, but of my own accord. I guess she didn\'t want it on her concience.

9. My dream girl.. well thats the thing, she\'s only in my dream :p

10. yeah dreams are always real , i hope u find a new one in a short time
    LOL

11. Damn, I thought you wanted us to post our dream girls. Jessica Simpson is so damn fine, as long as she keeps her mouth shut I\'m fine.

12. Well, i must say, ur dream girl is alot like my old veiw of a dream girl. lol.
    But i \"Gave up\" Smoking weed, as in i sed i had, but really hadnt, and met a girl, she dosnt do it, but dosnt mind it, but she made me the happiest guy in the world, i dont need to toke anymore :hello:. If she would, i would do it with her, but im not fussed. Shes my perfect matc hanyway.

dunno where im going with this :rolleyes:

13. My dream guy would be like that only he wouldn\'t use harder drugs at all. Maybe shrooms every now and then but nothing else. My boyfriend now dosn\'t smoke weed either but he\'s cool with me smoking so it\'s cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.