Dream Come True Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bahookahjoe18, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Turns into a nightmare.

I just bought this beautiful bong from my friend for $60. It's the best I could have asked for.

Two days after the purchase, my girlfriend's fucking brother breaks it by smacking it on my ceiling fan.

2. ha he's obviously bitter that you're shagging his sister

3. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Turns into a nightmare.

I just bought this beautiful bong from my friend for $60. It's the best I could have asked for.

Two days after the purchase, my girlfriend's fucking brother breaks it by smacking it on my ceiling fan.[/quote]

Did he do it on purpose? Make him pay for that.

4. What is a bong doing near a ceiling fan? Make him replace it, sounds like he did it on purpose.

5. How the hell did it get up there? Make him
    Pay... With blood! And by blood I mean making him watch u take his sisters virginity

6. What was he holding the thing over his head and yelling like a tribal warrior? How does a bong end up meeting a ceiling fan?

7. I have no idea what it was doing up near the ceiling fan. I was working when it happened. My girl called to say he broke it.

Even if I do get $60 out of him (well, his mom :rolleyes:), this bong was worth much more than that. I was so happy to have it. Fuck fuck fuck.

8. What sort of bong was it?

I always look at broken glass as a chance to move forward with an even better piece to replace it.

9. It doesn’t matter if he did it on purpose or not. If you break another person’s property you should immediately offer to repair it, if possible, or replace it.

If you really liked that particular piece, then I suggest you find out from your buddy where he bought it and have your GFs brother get you a new one, or split the cost ($60 his way) if you feel like that’s fair.

10. breaks bong, break him. eye for eye, u know?

11. this seems so dangerous....i imagine everyone in the room got sprayed with glass shards and bong water. swag

12. Dude :( I'm sorry for your loss my friend.

13. Well, I think the breaking of the bong was symbolic for an end to my current way of life. I'm now sitting over one hundred miles from where I lived yesterday with no earthly obligations and the world at my feet...