Dream cars

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Cjay95, May 26, 2017.

1. Struggling to find people who share my passion for modified cars or even cars in general, i'm curious to know what people have as their dream cars (including a list of mods they would put on the car)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Probably a Lamborghini...the Diablo started my desire!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3. Used to be a Ferrari or Lambo but these days i couldnt get in and out of them LOL! My dream car has always been a 68 Shelby mustang with a 428.,, I Phisically touched one a few years back close as i will get to owning one unless the lottery comes my way! Although When i was younger an new 68 mustangs were available down the street (I owned one) Ford shelby GT and Panterra were my dream cars

4. its hard to say but id say a 1965 buick riviera gs but with a back end from 1973 model and the 7.5l from the 73' too lol

5. Fer Sur Dood

I currently own a beater N body Malibu, a 2011 Malibu and a 2006 Sierra Denali.

If I had an unlimited budget, this is what I would do if someone told me I had a 20 minute internet shopping spree to get the cars I want. (Assuming I can't just buy unlimited Chirons to sell them for money, I would never drive one even if I had half the world's wealth)

For comfort:

1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Brougham Sedan - Cream/Cream Restored to factory. Stock wire spokes. Whitewalls. White interior. No rims, no tech, just 80s bourgeois.

For the dragstrip:

1987 Buick Grand National GNX - Larger turbo, various mods, slicks.

Daily Driver:

2nd Gen Yukon Denali - Nothin but rims. Upgraded seats to be heated/cooled. Install a Nav system and upgraded audio.

Supercar:

Saleen S7 Turbo - I'd probably paint the entire thing graphite black. I'm not a flashy guy and I live in Chicago. I've seen people point and laugh at idiots commuting in half million dollar supercars in gridlocked traffic. Especially if those supercars are getting floored from stoplight to stoplight a half block at a time. LOL I included this just to have a vehicle in this class.

For the Track:

Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport S - Not big on DER Führer's motor vehicle company but I'd love to tear it around corners in this hatch.

I'm on curbsideclassic every day, so I like obscure vehicles.

I'd probably pick up an AMC Eagle and lift it.
    A first gen Toronado and a '70 4-4-2.
    I'd probably pick up a Buick Reatta just to see how large an engine I could wedge into it.
    A first gen Ford GT.
    I'd buy another 2nd Gen Eagle Talon TSi (used to own one in my teens that pulled 306 awhp, soooo fun).
    I'd pick up a '91 Wagoneer, before they changed the Wagoneer to the Grand Cherokee.
    I might even buy a Chevy SS before they go out of production just to keep it in the garage until it appreciates.
    I'd buy an early 80's Checker A11E (not Marathon) with the 350 before they totally disappear forever.

OH YEAH

I would most definitely pick up a Saab 9-2X Aero and do all of the conventional under the skin WRX STi upgrades for the ultimate sleeper.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1969 camaro SS pro touring

7. I have one of my dream cars, but will take some money to fit the dream.

Got a 2016 wrangler rubicon.

Plans are to do a small 2" lift with 34" mud tires.
    6.4 bro engine swap (dealer can do it and still be under my mopar lifetime warranty)
    And a nice stereo.

My girl wants an old an old ass pickup truck. She hates new cars.

8. only car on my mind right now is a Jeep CJ7

9. After 30 years in the trade, it's like a doctor looking at naked bodies. A car is just a fucking car. Just put my ass in a comfortable seat and I'm good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sweet ride!! Good job...

11. Not my car brother, I love photographing cars .
    But if I had a dream car that 37 ford would be one of them .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Saleen S7 for supercar

Mercedes G 63 AMG for the grocery getter

13. This is what happens when you let Bertone design your rally car. This shape must have looked insane in the 70s, it still holds up today.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I don't generally like "tribute" or retro styled cars, but this Stratos concept looks as cool as the original.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Kinda reminds me of the Panteras

15. hmm something along the hatch line but long travel air suspension. and a rwd setup with some power.

like a 2018 kia rio5 with a sr20det swap using a truck rear axle and some custom gull wings up front.

16. I have 2 dream cars. If I won the lottery or received a large some of money these would be my first purchases. So let me know what you guys think of my choices.

2017 Ford GT
    [​IMG]

2017 McLaren P1
    [​IMG]

The Ford GT comes with a twin turbo V6. Ford's Ecoboost Technology.
    The McLaren P1 comes with a twin turbo V8 with a hybrid electric motor used to minimize turbo lag. So, to be clear, a 903 HP twin turbo, no lag, monster.

So, either one of these will do if someone is looking to get me a birthday present. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I guess mine would be Rod Millan's 94 Pikes Peak Celica.

18. I'm supposed to have a Tesla, s550, GTR, and a g wagon for the wife.

I'll at least get the s550(or whatever it turns into), tesla, and g wagon. i'll keep my TLX though this thing is fucking dope. just got her and it feels so good because i always wanted an acura TL.