dream car, favorite cars in general?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by NWestblessed, Nov 25, 2011.

1. hondas all day long every day. i absolutely love my 1988 honda civic hatchback with a 92 horse d15 engine and 5 speed tranny swapped in . want to get a flat black hood, new front windshield, electrical and all around tune up and sound system. eventually see if i can do a crazy swap and fit a K20 or K24 then ill really start decking it out

2. i also love the nissan 240 sx

3. I will never understand what attracts people to Lamborghini.

Good job not answering my question at all.

4. DODGE VIPER GTS!!! the lines and curves of that car just get me excited, and then she talks dirty with that V10 bubbling away!

5. a blacked out bmw m3 would be the car of my dreams. Sadly, i drive a green 94 chevy blazer hahaha.

6. ^^^ not a m3. But still beautiful!

Attached Files:

7. This is my dream car. E28 wagon

Attached Files:

8. #68 TheBlackCops, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    R34 skyline gtr.

Isn't legal in the states though :3

[​IMG]

9. Good call on the gtr. Others for me are the Honda preludes, Mazda 323 hatches, Toyota celica gts, Toyota supra twin turbo, Mazda Rx 7 twin turbo, 5th gen civic hatches, '68 mustang gt, '66 Pontiac gto with 400 tri powers, 5th and 6th gen civic coupes. I know there's many more especially Japanese.

10. Maybach Exelero

11. My favorite is the cls63 or evox but my friend bought a used SLS recently and damn i'm seriously loving it even more, we took a lot of photos and videos fucking around with it.

I think a matte white sls would be fucking amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

Mine would be a 1967 Corvette Convertible, in Nassau Blue with white top and interior. Big block car, of course :)

13. I can never understand all the hate Lambos get....its a lambo, no other car is going to sound or look like a lambo, thats why you buy one.

14. [quote name='"sourApple408"']

I can never understand all the hate Lambos get....its a lambo, no other car is going to sound or look like a lambo, thats why you buy one.[/quote]

These are the same people that don't think there is anything else to life, other than their Honda civic with a fart can and massive spoiler. Maybe even a cold air intake if they get hands-on.

15. 1969 chevy nova ss

16. I think there are some really nice older lambos. Especially when they had a more muscle car look. :smoke:

17. They're awesome machines, no doubt-I just don't find them to be the least bit aesthetically pleasing. Lamborghini's design peaked with the Miura.

18. 1990 zr1 corvette with an LS9 would be my dream car

19. Awwww I want a jeep,A luxury one!

20. bmw, viper, or a ford raptor