dream car, favorite cars in general?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by NWestblessed, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"MartyMcFly0420"']All I want: '79 Trans Am. Black & Gold.[/quote]

Me too!!! I have a pic of a badass dark blue and light blue one but I'm on my iPod and it won't work

2. The Magic Schoolbus 8)

3. Out of curiosity, what is the basis of your assessment? Have you ever owned/driven a Ferrari?

4. Ferrari emphasized luxury over performance. The cars are too heavy reducing turning capability and cornering.

5. those who know, know

[​IMG]

6. 94 Civic hatch with a LS1 turbo swap :)

7. [quote name='"DenserNug"']94 Civic hatch with a LS1 turbo swap :)[/quote]

Ew lol

8. [quote name='"sonnie408"']

Ew lol[/quote]

You have no style sir.

9. Or I'd take a Porsche 911 GT2 or 2008 Corvette ZO6.

10. [quote name='"DenserNug"']

You have no style sir.[/quote]

I think eg is short for egg

11. Some guy in my town has one of these. Its ugly as hell, he just chopped up a hatch and slapped it on the Corvette frame. It hauls ass but it is so light he cant catch traction till about third so he cant even really race it.

Edit:My bad it is an EK
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Mc8VQ_IkM[/ame]

12. Wow just checked back on this thread and was surprised to see so many responses pretty sure this is my best thread. 2ven got some arguments started. I definitaly liked to hear that someone still loves the ol goat and kudos the guy from the atl with a '66 389 that was my dad's first car RIP

13. Cadillac CTS-V D3 edition or a SRT-8 jeep for me anyday. Practical daily drivers that will blow away any challengers on the drive to take your kids to school. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TktKkmLZAPM&feature=related"]1100HP JEEP SRT8 **Quarter Mile** INSANITY!!! - YouTube[/ame]

14. [​IMG]

15. toyota supra mark IV. legendary

and can't forget a 1996 mystic cobra

16. nissan gtr

17. Everyday- any high model Acura
    Show- almost any bentley
    Fun- Ariel atom 500

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one day ill have this!!