dream car, favorite cars in general?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by NWestblessed, Nov 25, 2011.

1. #21 Weed I am, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Lotus 2-eleven. [​IMG]

2. #22 WAsmoker92, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    1965 Buick Riviera
    1965 Pontiac GTO. Mandated 389, Four Speed Manual and 3 2-Barrell Carbs.
    1969 Pontiac Trans Am
    1970 Dodge Challenger
    1970 Plymouth Road Runner
    1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cudi
    1967 Oldsmobile 442
    2002 Pontiac Firehawk. 6 Speed.
    1966 Oldsmobile Starfire

3. [quote name='"WAsmoker92"']1965 Buick Riviera
    1965 Pontiac GTO. Mandated 389, Four Speed Manual and 3 2-Barrell Carbs.
    1969 Pontiac Trans Am
    1970 Dodge Challenger
    1970 Plymouth Road Runner
    1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cudi
    1967 Oldsmobile 442
    2002 Pontiac Firehawk. 6 Speed.
    1966 Oldsmobile Starfire[/quote]

Teehee I've got a 66 Pontiac with a 389

4. #24 Sunshine86, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    1962/3 Ferrari 250 GTO
    [​IMG]

1964 Jaguar E-Type
    [​IMG]

1957 Mercedes Benz 300SL
    [​IMG]

1973 BMW 2002 Turbo
    [​IMG]

1973 BMW 3.0 CSL
    [​IMG]

1972 Ducati 750SS Imola
    [​IMG]

5. I refuse to die until I own at least 1 or more of these. Heard everyones opinions and don't give a fuck. I'd give my left testicle for one of these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']I refuse to die until I own at least 1 or more of these. Heard everyones opinions and don't give a fuck. I'd give my left testicle for one of these.

[/quote]

Ls6 swap lol

7. +1 here :D

8. 1969 mustang mach 1 fast back electric blue.
    [​IMG]

9. no offense but your an idiot for having a smart car, definitely the stupidest car ever made.

i love too many cars

1968_Ford_Mustang.jpg

2012-Ferrari-458-Italia-2-610x406.jpg

2012-lexus-lfa-1.jpg

11151-2007-Porsche-GT3.jpg

national.jpg

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S1NAMnYKM]Ferrari vs Smart car - YouTube[/ame]

11. lol no way, how do they even fit aftermarket parts in that little thing, tho it beat a Ferrari in a race my words still stand.

12. I don't think i'd ever buy one, but if one were given to me for free I wouldn't mind driving it.

13. I have mine... 66 Mustang Fastback... Originally a puny rusted out 6 cylinder with a 3 speed...

Ripped it apart, replaced pretty much all of the metal.
    Added aftermarket apron, splitter, rear duck tail spoiler and 6 inch wheel well flares.

Mods so far include:
    Mustang II IFS, Coilovers, Rack and pinion steering.
    Swapped in a 5.4L Supercharged (2009) GT500 engine, with 6 speed tranny, as well as the drive shaft and rear end. Tubbed in the rear. Running 18x10's on slicks, with 16x7 Shelby Torq's in the front. Car couldn't hook if you tried. Drives like it's new.
    Interior is coming together, but I don't want to put anything too expensive in until we're finished with the body work and paint...

Starting on the paint very soon.

14. you sir, know what a good car is.

15. [quote name='"6T6Stang"']I have mine... 66 Mustang Fastback... Originally a puny rusted out 6 cylinder with a 3 speed...

Ripped it apart, replaced pretty much all of the metal.
    Added aftermarket apron, splitter, rear duck tail spoiler and 6 inch wheel well flares.

Mods so far include:
    Mustang II IFS, Coilovers, Rack and pinion steering.
    Swapped in a 5.4L Supercharged (2009) GT500 engine, with 6 speed tranny, as well as the drive shaft and rear end. Tubbed in the rear. Running 18x10's on slicks, with 16x7 Shelby Torq's in the front. Car couldn't hook if you tried. Drives like it's new.
    Interior is coming together, but I don't want to put anything too expensive in until we're finished with the body work and paint...

Starting on the paint very soon.[/quote]
    Wow sounds epic. Can you put the new 5.8l block on it? Do you have pictures?

16. [quote name='"KingStun10"']

lol no way, how do they even fit aftermarket parts in that little thing, tho it beat a Ferrari in a race my words still stand.[/quote]

You can basically put a busa engine in it and modify that i guess haha i seen 550hp busa engines though

17. [quote name='"sonnie408"']
    Wow sounds epic. Can you put the new 5.8l block on it? Do you have pictures?[/quote]

Nah man, I had to notch the shock towers and modify the frame rails to be 2 inches lower, just to fit the 5.4.

The 5.8 would be ridiculously wide. But it would be hella fun. Especially in a car that's almost a thousand pounds lighter than the car the engine was meant to go into.

Yeah, I'll snap some pics tomorrow. Not very pretty so far though.

18. I absolutely love late 60's vw bus's and i love 80's cars. The big yacht boat type. Big boxy tanks. They are amazing to drive. I have had the good experience to drive a 86 mercury grand marquis with a STANDARD transmission and i drove the shit out of that 5.0 So i guess my dream car would be that because nothing better than beasting out in a v8 tank.

19. [quote name='"6T6Stang"']

Nah man, I had to notch the shock towers and modify the frame rails to be 2 inches lower, just to fit the 5.4.

The 5.8 would be ridiculously wide. But it would be hella fun. Especially in a car that's almost a thousand pounds lighter than the car the engine was meant to go into.

Yeah, I'll snap some pics tomorrow. Not very pretty so far though.[/quote]

Wow seems costly and like it took up a lot of time. Did you just buy the crate motor? Must pull hard

20. All I want: '79 Trans Am. Black & Gold.