Dream Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MasterShake666, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I have an obsession with Vikings and Norse Mythology, so i have always wanted a viking themed bong, but they don't exist. So, imagine this:

[​IMG]

but made into a bong. Yes, it would be impossible to set down without a stand but still, that would be fucking badass.

Anyone else have any neat idea's like that?

2. kill a bull/ buffalo or whatever. cut off its horn, hollow out: profit :p

3. That would be pretty sick, but being realistic, im sure you could have like a slide made in the shape of that or something, atleast a chillum.

4. that would be awesome. kinda reminds me of the bong of destiny from tenacious d lol.

btw dude could you suggest me some good mythology movies? I have been looking around. :smoke:

5. Talk to a good blower man, they could totally whip you something up.

6. Yeah, in terms of Norse Mythology, there aren't many to begin with, try Beowulf or Valhalla, and although it is Marvel, there is a new Thor movie coming out. Also, the 13th Warrior is a movie about vikings, but has nothing to do with their mythology.

7. #7 esco602, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    YES it is possible I have on that was made for me one of a kind you need no stand its balanced to perfection and is for sale for the right price..... esco5050@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      177.1 KB
      Views:
    • B2.jpg
      B2.jpg
      File size:
      155.2 KB
      Views:
    • b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      187.4 KB
      Views:
    • b4.jpg
      b4.jpg
      File size:
      175.3 KB
      Views:
  8. #8 bonginnn, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahah no shit! OP must be pumped

9. #9 bonginnn, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    For sale man, for sale haha

10. I'd say hit up Elks That Run for a bigass antler themed bong if you're prepared to drop serious cash.
    Check out their facebook and you'll see what I'm talking about with antler themed stuff.

11. Off topic but OP, do you like Amon Amarth?