Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dream Bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Phrozen, Aug 18, 2006.

1. my dream bong...

http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/roor_custom_bong_091.jpg

:bongin: costs £369.95, which is about $800 cdn... :eek:

2. thats a tight bong

no way i could drop that much on it though

edit: what up Phrozen

3. my dream bong is a custom one from kind creations by jeremy... about 450 bucks would get you a insain bong... sooo nice

4. The bong in this thread reminds me vaguely of the bong that other guy just dropped $650 on.

And Rosezodda, I agree. I've already got two insane pieces from them, but Brandon took care of mine. :wave:

5. I keep hearing everyone referring to Kind creations blowing them some sick glass for very reasonable prices. I've googled the company and a few other sites but no luck. do they have a website? if so, PM plz? thanks ~Peace

6. Yeah they are really catching on now...I'm proud to say I had the first KC piece on GC. Glad I could get people interested :)

I stumbled upon them by pure luck when I was just about to drop cash into a phX. Best luck I've ever had.

BTW, check your PM's, I sent you the contact.

7. That's a nice bong,but definitely way too expensive,in my opinion.

8. phx tetra is my dream bong

9. Haha and i stumbled upon your piece, right as i was going to drop the money on a phx as well lol.

btw, click my sig picture for a pic of my piece. Thanks 420tc for all the work!

10. 28 inches tall
    Double perc (with matching bands on them)
    Splash Guard (with matching band on it)
    Ice Notches
    Fade band
    Ash Catcher with worked section
    Matching Bowl
    Diffuser

Best part is that it's going to be mine in due time. :D

11. I just saw this at the RooR store in Amsterdam. Wish I had enough for it too.

12. 370 pounds isn't that much here I guess.
    I could get that if I waited 2 months.

13. It's nice but roor really plays on their label. You slap the roor label on a bong and you can jack the price up.

14. Id rather spend that much on like, 2 nice bongs, a vap. and some bud.

15. whats with these recent threads like this? this isnt a wish list.... if u own it, show it. if not, go make money, then come back. dont get me wrong, i like seeing bongs, but if u dont own it, what good is it showing it off if u cant tell people how it hits or anything like that.

16. Sounds very nice, but that would cost a FORTUNE!

17. Yeah, around $550.

18. That is a nice dream bong cost is pricey but worth the buy, id buy it totally but i already got a headie bong

19. Whoa, sweet deal! Where from!?

20. JP Toro. He's got long waits though. :(