Dreadlocks

Discussion in 'General' started by Walk it Off, May 11, 2009.

1. Sup guys. I'm gonna try an dread my hair in a couple days and was wondering if anyone here had dreads or experiences with them? My hair's straight and it's about shoulder length.

And what are some good tips for starting dreads. I know nothing right now so I'm just trying to learn.

2. what i do is i get some of this weird honey hair gell shit. i backcomb then rub that shit in pull it out let it dry then was it out

3. Growing them naturally.

My hairs long and annoying right now but it will be worth it when I have nice dreads.

4. (It feels like sleeping on hay...)

5. DONT USE WAX. it'll fuck your dreads up in the long run.

6. I reckon I could dread my pubes.

It would be sexy.......

7. sounds bout what i had before i get dreads

k first off when you get them there gonna stick up and look wierd, and if you use wax your gona have wax on your face and neck and it will kinda uncomfortable. if you are using wax go to dreadheadhq.com, if you cant find thee wax were you live they got it, plus a grip of other cool stuff. also TAKE CARE OF THEM. i never toke care of mine and know they kinda look like shit. that site tells you alot bout what to do to take care of them so use it.

hope your dreading goes good i still love my dreads after 3 years

ps its probably gonna hurt getting them in and your head will itch like a mother, and it will take at least 5 hours getting them in.

8. i have 100 percent natty dreads, didnt do anything, just had curly hair. but just back comb,, look up utube vids for directions. But dont use wax ive heard ull regret it.

9. you will never make it. save yourself the trouble and dont even start. unless you are willing to commit to it fully then dreadlocks are not for you cause even with backcombing or any other stupid mehtod to "get dreadlocks" they take time. TIME AND PATIENCE, GROW your dreadlocks dont "make" them.

Growing dreads..

step 1 throw your comb in the trash.
    step 2 wash ur hair with residue free shampoo from now on.
    step 3 dont let that shit grow mold.
    step 4, cut, cause u cant handle this shit.

10. ewww r those ya dreads in the pic,

anyay if ur white dont do iot cause ull look like a wet dog.

but if u still want to use wax its cool until they lock but locking WILL take time, when they first start locking only use water