Dreadlocks!

Discussion in 'General' started by seabasschili, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I just neglected mine. Id seperate the ones I wanted and braid em (when wet) and put beads in em' and just leave it, they'd just start dreadin on its own.

Just let it flooowwww...

2. #42 DDV, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']I just neglected mine. Id seperate the ones I wanted and braid em (when wet) and put beads in em' and just leave it, they'd just start dreadin on its own.

Just let it flooowwww...[/quote]

that's whatsup :cool: here's a video I took a couple days ago, I posted it in another thread too.. 1.5 years of natural neglect dreads. Also, I was a little too high while filming this, I apologize :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6PP2ctgHVU[/ame]

3. ^

I'm a cool cat :cool:, yeah I play with mine too much.. its so fun! Id mess with the beads and feel where the dread started forming.. I don't play with my nose ring as much now :p

Anyway, right on! Ill check out the video next time I'm on a pc. My phone hates videos. Ahah mine have been goin on for a year and a half....I think :confused:

4. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']^

I'm a cool cat :cool:, yeah I play with mine too much.. its so fun! Id mess with the beads and feel where the dread started forming.. I don't play with my nose ring as much now :p

Anyway, right on! Ill check out the video next time I'm on a pc. My phone hates videos. Ahah mine have been goin on for a year and a half....I think :confused:[/quote]

I have a couple beads. The thing is, it won't fit on any of my dreads.. I need giant beads for that :laughing:

I have one that fits my smallest dread though, and I wear it on occasion.

5. Aww you're so cute :p :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Simplyblunted"']

Aww you're so cute :p :smoke:[/quote]

Jw. R u a girl? :0

7. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

that's whatsup :cool: here's a video I took a couple days ago, I posted it in another thread too.. 1.5 years of natural neglect dreads. Also, I was a little too high while filming this, I apologize :eek:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6PP2ctgHVU[/quote]

Bad Ass man. Keep rockin them dreads, it flows nicely with your style!

8. Hahahaah, I didn't even realize I posted in this thread before... I just skipped too the last page to add in my input (on mobile) so I didn't even see that I said basically the same thing :p

9. double d whats that vehicle behind you? i want a video of you whipping the hell out of that thing.. what ever it is!

10. yeah deffo wash yourself could end up getting sick just because of it!

11. [quote name='"Simplyblunted"']

Aww you're so cute :p :smoke:[/quote]

[quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Bad Ass man. Keep rockin them dreads, it flows nicely with your style![/quote]

Thanks guys I appreciate it :D

[quote name='"4ganja2green0"']double d whats that vehicle behind you? i want a video of you whipping the hell out of that thing.. what ever it is![/quote]

Its my car :cool: one of these bad boys:

[​IMG]

12. Im want dreads but I dont feel like taking care of them. I can barely handle the little amount of hair I have right now. Maybe in a few years.