1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Dreaded Drug Testing....

Discussion in 'General' started by Frosty, Jul 19, 2003.

1. I have a drug test in 2 weeks, and the last time I smoked was last night. I know there are ways to pass it without crotching a small container of someone else's piss, so, do any of you know how? I think I remember hearing that there was some stuff at GNC that you could buy and you take that day to pass or something, and also something about drinking alot of water.

I know this is my first post, hi everyone, but this is kind of urgent and I figured I'd come to the experts.

If you could help at all it would be much appreciated.
  2. Some record stores, and head shops carry detox. I've never had to take a piss test, so I can't really speak from experience.

If you can't find a bottle of detox in your area, might want to shop around on the web.
  3. GNC has pills to clear your system ULTRA FAST...I have used them, i forgot what they were called, and there expensive!!! Just ask the guy at the counter...
  4. I am currently dealing with the legal system, and once a month I have to be ready to take a piss test. they have only pissed me once out of four months, but better safe than sorry. what I do to get ready is stop smoking for at least 48 hours before the test, and take the detox that is more expensive and labled for heavy users or heavy folk. you should be good with regular detox since you quit two weeks before,... you could probably pass by just flushing your system out the day of the test with mad water, but the detox keeps your pee yellow and the right levels of creatinine that normal un-flushed piss looks like. hope this hasn't been too winded.

so basically... buy 30 dollar or so detox, flush system, and oh yeah, make sure the sample you give them is in the middle of the stream, not the beginning which has higher levels of toxins as does the end. good luck.

p.s. don't buy the strip extreme cleanser, that shit was so strong it made me puke, good thing the man didn't make me piss that day. i keep remembering tips, i hope it is helpful: don't eat the day of the test, and take the detox a couple of hours before so you can urinate several times while the detox gets to work. also, during that time you will probably have a bout of the shits, but don't fret. this just means that your system is flushing out the colon too, which has been known to make toxins not go so much through the piss stream. yes, this all makes sense, i swear.

Grasscity Deals Near You