drchronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hannibalhekki, Nov 14, 2008.

1. when ordering from www.drchronic.com is the price per pack of 10? i want to order some nirvana seeds and just wanted to know. also if i order them all at once is there a greater chance of getting caught? or should i order them say 1 or 2 packs every other day? thanks! whats the biggest amount of packs you've ordered? right now im looking at about six:
    NIRVANA AK48
    NIRVANA BIG BUD
    NIRVANA ICE
    NIRVANA PAPAYA
    NIRVANA WHITE RHINO
    NIRVANA WHITE WIDOW
    :wave::D

2. Straight form his site:

Nirvana Cannabis Seeds

The World famous Nirvana regular Seeds are sold in packs of Ten , SOLD IN PACKS OF TEN

There are 49 product(s) in this category. Page 1 with 12 product(s) displayed

:smoking: damn stoner! :p

Peace - OGH

3. I was gonna say but you beat me to it LOL.....:smoking:

4. ooops! mil gracias!:hello::wave:

5. whats up fellas? i read somewhere that the doctor wasnt shipping to US anymore...
    i think i read it in the sticky at the top of the page but can't remember.:smoking:
    true? false?
    thanks in advance.

6. Why don't you go to his site and find out for yourself. The Doc ships worldwide. Keep it chronic.

7. Thanks for the reply Dank. Funny, I was just looking at your grow.
    I have been to his sight many times. The part about "we only ship where it's legal" yada yada and " order at your own risk" gets me. Thats all. Just wanted a 100% confirmation.

8. I've never had an order seized and the rule I go by is never more than 2 packs per order. Not that this rule has anything to do with why I have never had one seized, but that's my rule nonetheless. I think it's better to spend a little extra on shipping than to lose the whole ball game in one shot. Don't worry about multiple letters from abroad (some people do, but the fact of the matter is that many of us have a lot of friends over seas and get mail from abroad all the time). That's just paranoia. Make your order in the same day, different day, whatever. It doesn't matter. BTW, the risk of having an order seized is way overblown IMO. I don't think it really happens as much as people think.

9. Really? Hope you gave me reps:)

Don't worry, you'll get them. The Doc is awesome. I have never used anyone else until a couple of weeks ago when I ordered from seed boutique. Today I received 10 GHS Widow fems for 60! They were on special, and they also included a free 5 pack of Mazar I Sharif seeds! What a steal! And their packaging was much more stealthy than the Doc. I'll use them again for sure.

10. No doubt on the rep. Killer grow man and thanks for clearing me up on the Doc.
    You got a sweet ass deal from the boutique!:) I hate asking noob questions but I have read a few people say that he stopped the US shipping and I saw this thread and jumped at my chance. But I'm clear now so thx man.

11. Yeah the rumor probably stems from last winter when the Doc had a sign up that said he didn't ship to the US. I guess he got paranoid, but that's all it was--a sign. As far as I know he has never actually stopped shipping here.

12. sweet i'll do that then:wave: thanks for the help guys!

13. I have ALWAYS had good luck with the Doc. I would recommend him to anyone. It seems we don't hear about the good experiences enough, only the bad. Personally, nothing reps to the Doc.

14. hell yea i've heard nothing but goodness from him!:hello:

15. I ordered seeds from the doc and they got to fla in 11 days including the time it took for me to send the money order over there. Doctor Chronic is the SHit

16. Thanks for posting. I think it helps to keep these threads current and accurate if we post each time we receive an order. There are plenty of peeps around the city that lose an order and then shamelessly smear the Doc or Gypsy or whoever--as though it were their fault. Of course, that creates a shitload of confusion amongst the nubes, as well as others who may not have ordered in a while.

17. I started another thread on a new order I had with doc. Paid with a prepaid CC. Took 5 business days to get my seeds once shipped. And mine 100% have to go thru the shittiest hub, Chicago. I've done 2 orders with doc in a 1 year period, neither had any issues. I really don't need to order any more seeds for a while (got 44 seeds currently), but those damn pictures of the new genetics in High Times make my mouth water for the latest and greatest!

18. I know! Choosing and Ordering seeds is nearly as addicting as growing.

19. got my seeds from the doc in 7 days, a couple were smashed so he sent me an all new pack, mad respect