DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Weekly update (day 7 of flowering):
    2 days after the light was hung and I can definitely tell the difference!! Despite the accident with the cobs led light falling on them, the girls look more vibrant! Cover crop seemed to grow quicker through the mulch with this light lol I had to do some clipping then I sprayed them with the essential oils mix (including neem).
    The freakin auto looks like it tried to reveg ... anyway shes under 12/12 now.
    Group shot then singles from top left clockwise: 1SourD, 2BlueKush, 3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery.
    Till next update happy growin yall [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

2. Hey BroThe Light looks amazing man! Everything is working and I see your getting it all dialed in right with the far reds and IR! I know it’s bright AF it’s the camera makes the light look like that. I could tell 6 boards are going to light that whole room up pushing 900 Watts! You did an Amazing job DrCannaP the pineapple express is an auto? Looking Great Bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks dude .... the PE seed is a mystery seed i got from my buds .... the PE hermied but only showed rare pollen sacks ... the strawberry cough in the groom hermied baaaaad ... this seed could be PE X PE or PE X SC will find out later i giess .... now really happy about how tje girla vegged but I cant complain necause its a fault of mt own not tending to them like i should have

The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 1
  4. #104 DrCannaP, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    Late update (day 16 of flowering):
    Been away on a business trip and missed the weekly update on sat.
    So I checked on the girls today and theyre flowering already. The stretch is minimal and PE2 mystery and also SD a little are lookin pale.
    To tablespoons of 3-8-8 bulb food by foxfarm and one of 3-4-6 tomatoe tone by espoma and 1 tablespoon of kelp went in all 3 older pots and one of each ontop the auto.
    Watered in. My IPM sprayed.
    I plan on removing the mulch, applying a fresh layer of compost and ewc then lay the mulch on top and water.
    Group shot then singles from top left clockwise 1SourD 2BlueKush 3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery
    Til next update happy growin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Quick update (day 19 of flowering):
    The progressive yellowing is likly due to the already consumed soil plus straw mulch that probably tied up the N in the soil?
    Nonetheless, i removed the mulch layer, top sressed with a tablespoon of neem powder and another of (malted barley + sprouted mung beans) flour, then a layer of EWC, then sprinkled a tablespoon of (malted barley + sprouted mung beans) flour again then a layer of my fresh home made compost then put the mulch back on. I then watered all that in with AACT and sprayed my IPM essential oils
    Shot of it all then singles of
    1SourD
    2BlueKush
    3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery.
    Last of a giant worm that was in the BlueKush pot
    Till next update happy growin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm brewing some EWC and compost tea and added a sock with half a cup of alfalfa meal and kelp and another of a half cup of bunny poop and letting this brew for like 30 hours and gonna water them with it
    I need to feed that fat ass worm some cucumber and banana skins for the k

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey BroEverything is Looking Good the last pictures you posted I seen a Nice change not that they weren’t looking Good. But now it seems they’ll get the pk they need Big worm you got I’m sure there’s plenty of them. Your doing a Great job Dr there Loving that New Light!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks bro yeah thwyre ansolutely locing the light ... i wonder if the light is increasing thwir dwmand too much for nutrients?? Something to think about i guess haha

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hey hey hey weekly update (end of 3 weeks since the flip. Day 21 of flowering):
    30 hours ago, I started brewing a nutrient tea as indicated in the post before this. The girls got watered with it then sprayed with my essential oils IPM mix.
    A group shot then from top left clockwise
    1SourD
    2BlueKush
    3SweetCoffeeRyder
    4PineappleExpressMystery

Til next update, happy growin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Look at that PE go from the last picture you posted! There going to like that tea. There starting to darken up leaf wise it looks to me your light could be drying out the soil a little faster, but the mulch layer is nice and thick. But that light will penetrate your mulch LoL!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hajah yeah man that light is bright im thinking about turning off tje 4000k now and just leave it flowering spectrum .... stretching is over i think ... this light mix dor some reason had minimal stretch ... gotta try it with libery haze for better comparison

• Like Like x 1
  12. Once you do a few grows with your light you’ll get to know what they like more or less 4 boards will be fine for your grow space! What are the bloom spectrums 2700K or 3000K? mine is 3500K I would still like to try them 120 boards there $29 and you don’t need any heat sinks just the driver that you can get for about $12-20. there’s people building some nice lights with the 120s. I don’t know if you seen the video they have where the guy tried to blow up a QB with The biggest driver he had, and he couldn’t blow it up he he tried one Meanwell 600-54 and then even tried something bigger he was getting a lot of watts off the 288’s and 304’s. I think it’s on indoor journals I’m not sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey hey hey quick update on IPM spray day:
    As ya can tell from the pics, the girls are gaining color. Also, I could smell them outside the groom now and thats why I hooked up the carbon scrubber to the extraction fan.
    I also lowered the light a bit because theyre done stretching
    Btw I defoliated the yellow leaves ya see in the shots below.
    A group shot then singles from top left clockwise 1SourD 2BlueKush 3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery

14. Weekly update .. end of week 4 (day 28) of flowering
    Girls got their color back. Heavy nitro on the blue kushbut otherwise doing well and hamdeling the training well with her main mid cola curved back.
    The mystery PE2 is a little burnt but shell be ok
    They got their IPM spray with neem oil.
    Group shot then singles from top left clockwise:
    1SourD 2BlueKush 3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey man! Your plants are doing Great! The PE in the front right is getting big and came a long way! Everything else looks Amazing bro

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks bro .. yeah things are pickin up again thnk god haha .... now i just gotta maintain that and support buddage ..... collecting banana peels for some K boost

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey Doc! I felt the same way at first, because I’m a newbie to all this organics! When I sent you that picture when she was drooping I was getting ready to pull the plug and I know how strong cannabis plants are! When I read your message and you said they look good then it made me feel better because right after that they started picking up and are growing pretty good so far!

I hear banana peels were Good for k boost. I’m just trying to keep reading and doing as much research as I can. I just take a couple hours out of the morning since I get up early and I’ll just start reading for about two hours, i’ve been doing that since I started growing. And The suggestions and feedback you and other organic growers give me an edge lol️ can’t wait to see how your girls finish up it’s going to be nice!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome dude good for u. Just got my copy of teamin with mucrobes and started reading that ... should be a great read!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Weekly update day 35 of flowering (last fay of week 5):
    Each pot got 2 tablespoons of kelp meal 1-0-2 worked into top soil and watered in. Happy to note the biological live in the soil worms, red composting mites and other critters .... IPM spray done
    Group shot then singles from top left clockwise
    1SourD 2BlueKush 3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery
    Til next update, happy growin yall

20. Your plants are Sure looking Great man! You still have a while to go! There blowing Up

• Like Like x 1