DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Hey Brohow's it going Dr. Saying busy I'm sure! Yes it was hard to decide how I have my set up. I have an 8 inch booster fan I had going from the window to the tent but when it got hot my Central air-conditioning would cool my tent down And I have my inline about a foot across the top port. Only using 8 inches of ducking. The oscillating fan behind that is an open port as you can see. Then I have a bigger fan blowing cool air into the port. Plus I have 5 fans in there altogether I just took the booster fan out of the window because it was the summertime I don't want to blow hot air in. Here's how I have it. I've never had a problem like this before but now I have the ducking pointing up towards the top corner instead of facing down towards the plants. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] all the air that's coming off of that fan is cool from the central air-conditioning which I have a port not far from my tent that's why I have that big fan there to help keep it more cool. But since it's getting cooler out I could put my 8" booster fan back in. Crazy set up but I never had any kind of problems like this before probably because it was winter and I could get the temperatures down real low with the dehumidifier on or not but maybe I should just put drapes on each side of the tent and then just blow the dehumidifier in that little space and it will get sucked into my tent without that much heat but my plants will be done in about two weeks. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. #82 Robbie714, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Here's how my plants look. They have a potassium and phosphorus deficiency I'm pretty sure. I always give my plants extra P and K a week after I flip. It was my fault I should've went and grabbed it. My friend told me it was a baron deficiency? I get a lot of calcium buildup in my faucets in my house. That has a big ass tank on it that dehumidifier thing weighs like 60 pounds lol. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they were looking healthy as shit about two weeks ago lol! They were beautiful plants always praying. They'll still be OK I just need to do a little more trimming. I cleaned it up a little bit yesterday.

Btw: the Colas swelled a bit since my last pics. The Bushy plant I'm going to clean her up all the rusty leaves I'll take off. Dr. After you pop a seed in a solo when do you start giving it more light right away right? I'm putting my Somango in the 4x4 when the lights come on. So it doesn't stretch to much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey dude ... plants look awesome and thwyre supposed tp show sufficiency towards the end nonetheless, it would have been great tp amend a little with extra pk befofe the flip or zhortly thereafter
    Alright so where is your cool air coming from? The room right?? If so, just leave tje dehumidifier in the room. Itll dehumidify it and youll pull dehumidified air into the tent. That issue you had could have been from wind blowing directly on a leaf. That accelerates drying and crisping of the leaves

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Until it gets a little more cooler. The booster fan is where fresh air is coming from window. But it's to hot to be pushing more hot air into my tent. So everything is blacked out and the central air-conditioning unit I've been running. My basement stays between 65 to 68° at all times the winner gets a little bit cooler. But the ducking from my dehumidifier is pointed up towards the ceiling but I'm going to take it out and just dehumidify the room which is a pretty big room. But I'll have some of the air blowing towards the port. Because the fans will cool it down more so there's not hot air blowing right into my tent. I ran out of PK boost actually I ran out of everything everything I have now is for No till. You're definitely right I just should've went to get PK boost. I never grow without it. I've never had a plant grow like that before. Just about two weeks ago they were looking healthy but they packed on some weight! Thanks man I appreciate that.

I was just on RIU this guy has a black dog photo Max 800. He's trying to sell it but the guy Steve said he would trade him quantum boards to do a side-by-side with the black dog. He would probably get a sweet deal to!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey Bro How's your girls doing. I'm going to do a Nice flush today then I let the soil dry out then chop. I took these pics of the trics 3-4 days ago there's a few amber not much I'll check again today when flushing. I'll probably do A staggered harvest on the Bushy plant, cause I'm sure I'll have more trimming to do with the leaves all brown. I they should come out Good.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Its been a while since updated or even walked into my groom hah
    Anyway I checked on the girls last night and im happy to say all photo period girls showed preflowers so all 3 are females. The bluekush and SD are expected since theyre feminized. But the mystery seed od pineapple express wasnt.
    Theyre growin well and branching out well except for the BlueKush which is still growin mainly upward with the side branches being short and thin.
    The PE got trained last week and further straining last night but i managed to snap the mainlined top in half. I was able to pull the branch back up and tie it ... hopefully she'll bounce back in no time. I saw no sign of mites and the girls got sprayed with essential oils/neem as usual (twice per week). Top dressed again with 3/4 tablespoon of neem meal and watered that in.
    I feel the girls are thirsty for light and the 350w cob led isnt enough. I better hang thw big rig soon
    Til next update happy growin yall [​IMG]

The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 3
  7. Looking Good manthey got pretty big since last time! So your ready to hang the Beast up I'm know they'll love that light! Keep me posted Bro

• Like Like x 2
  8. Whats up brother ... i was supposed to hang it a few days ago then the plan was to hang it this weekemd ... still not hung lol ... busy as all heck .... any day now cause they are getting thirsty for more light I can tell

• Like Like x 1
  9. Weekly update (end of 6th since transplant):
    Dang it I plannes to hang the light before today but life is busier than i can keep up. Anyway I flipped the clock a little ago so tomorrow October first is first day of flowering or of 12/12. Lights go out at 6am and back on at 6pm. The current light on is Optic grow light cxb3070 350w 4000k. Ill add my fixture and use this LED for the 4000K circuit that i still havent figured out. Ill just use its own timer.
    As far as the pots go, a 1/4 cup of each of alfalfa meal and kelp meal was top dressed and watered in all 3 pots (1/2 amount of alfalfa for the SweetCoffeeRyder).
    IPM sprayed after shots were taken. I also managed to clean off some of the old cover crop thats trying to poke through the hay.
    Group shot then singles from top left clickwise:
    1SourD 2BlueKush 3SweetCoffeeRyder 4PineappleExpressMystery
    5 shot of where I tied up the branch i split. Still growing .. waiting for the knot to form
    Til next update happy growin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. MJ is a very hardy plant and shell thrive for survival bro

• Like Like x 1
  11. Quick update:
    A handful of my finished compost and another of EWC went in a nylon sock with a scoop of great white and that went in a bucket with 4 gallons of water and a tablespoon of molasses . That bubbled for 36 hours before i applied it to the girls pots a little ago. I then refilled the bucket with more water and dunk in another nylon sock with a handful of alfalfa meal and another of kelp meal. Ill let that bubble in the same tea for another 18 hours or so then apply it to my outdoor newly setup beds and save some to splash the girls with too hah

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey Bro! Sounds like your getting everything dialed in! You’ll get a chance to hang the QB’s can’t wait to see how much your babies like it, you’ll have a Nice spread.

How long you think I have to wait to repot? I have a 3g going now just waiting on cover crop. the Somango is still small but I have a sun run I can put her in for a few hours a day.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Whats up bro ... the rig should be hung by tbis weekend. I wont have any more excuses im runnin out lol .... the baby seedling can be repot it now or you wait a little for her to get a little bigger and healthier. Id wait a little a week perhaps shed love the sun too

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah your not wrong my mate.
    Very tough girls if they're healthy. Same plant has 3 broken branches and they are all growing like they were still in perfect shape it just shows u if they are healthy they can pull thru almost anything.
    Nice work mate I love stopping in here for a read. Interesting thread man.

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks brother ... thanks for stopping by too

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hey man Thanks for the advice I figured she would need to go longer. She’s still small but being in the sun is working Good! that’s Peat, Ewc, perlite and a 1/4 tsp of Kelp. I was going give a little silica or full power with PMB. But I have just been keeping her in the sun she’s drinking a lot of water. I’m not trying to rush anything after waiting this long lol my cover crop is like 5 inches high. Plus I just put a cover crop on a 3g SP I have filled for a candy cream I’m starting next week. just waiting for the BB to dry, it was down to about 60° maybe even a little bit cooler last night because I left the windows open a few inches she’s getting a Nice long dry the RH is 60% I have a fan oscillating about 15 feet away and pointed towards the ceiling so it’s not blowing on the bud it’s just for circulation. two more days I’ll jar it up. I tell you what these are the most dense buds I grew off my light so fat. The Bubbalicious came out almost as dense, but these are like rocks

I want to see that best in action but I know your busy. No doubt they’ll start Thriving once they get use to the Bigger Light.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alright alright ladies and gents (especially you brotjer Robbie ya been waiting for ever bro haha).
    Took long enough but my DIY rig is finally hung (1st shot of only the diy rig fired up and the 4000k not hung back up yet).
    I managed to drop my 4000k COBs led on my plants as I was clearing the way to hang my diy rig, and that broke a branch off of the PE (last shot with the broken branch as mulch on top the soil). But its all good. I fixed that LED fixture and got back to work. Everything is done and both lights are hung right now with my QBs at 80% and everything else at 100% including the 350w 4000K COBs LED (for a total of about 850-900w) .... the groom is very bright and the lights are hung up about 36 inches from the tallest plant and the light distribution and intensity are amazing to say the least. Will see how the girls like their new artificial sun
    I did some training after i took the shots. Also its definately brighter and whiter in the groom (compared to what ya see in the pictures) now that the 4000k rig is also added. I sprayed them with my essential oils mix after I finished.
    Shot of the diy light then a group shot then singles from top left clockwise 1SourD, 2BlueKush, 3SweetCoffeeRyder and 4PineappleExpressMystery
    Til next update happy growin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey hey hey everyone ... I thought Id let you know how the different light spectrums are mixed
    At 6:00pm, the far reds (720-740nm) fire up and then at 6:16, the deep (or photo) reds (660nm), the QB (3000k) and the IRs start rampin up for 30 min until they reach their max set intensity at 6:45pm. At 7:00pm the 4000k whites fire up at max intensity. And now all the lights are fired and mixed.
    At 5:00am the 4000k light will switch off (its sunset time for the next hour). At 5:30am now all other lights strat ramping down for 30 minutes til they turn off at 6:00am (except for the far reds which will start rampin down at 5:45 and turn off at 6:15am with 15 additional minutes of only far reds on).
    Why:
    Adding more deep (photo) red and far reds is for the Emerson effect where photisynthesis is increased when plants are exposed to both spectrums!
    Adding the 4000k is for more blue especially for the first period of flowering when the girls stretch a lot and the blue spectrum helpsbreduce that stretch (not to forget having a close range of temp between lights off and on)
    The Far reds being on alone for 15 minutes after the lights are out is to trigger an immediate night cycle in the plants rather than waiting for a couple of hours for the girls to go to sleep (when they dont get that spectrum alone after lights are out)
    Til next updaye, happy growin and DIYin yall