DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Been eyeing these for some time and tjinking I need one or 2 to poo my veggies seeds and veg them a little before i taje them outside ... right now using a stupid cheap ass low effeciency chinese LED lamp tgat i hung in my sproutin tent lol ... 60w of shitting lighting but its fine for now cost me like 15 dollars to set it all up and hang it in the tent and fire it

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 1
  2. You'll put them together in the Dark lol! But it's cool no heat sinks just plug and play! Plus they tell you what drivers will work for the board. Yes you can get them in 4K to. Did anyone see the YouTube video where Growmau5 starts working with ChiLLed they have this light looks like a mini QB but it's looks like a small box with these boards going 360° it has four boards it's really small but it's cool looking! Check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks dude for sharing the vid but damn thats too long and i doubt i have the time to watch it now or any time soon ... but i heard growmau5 workin with chilled on some board he also worked with rapid led for tge emerson effect pucks and also with cutter elect. Cutter, btw, is working on their own version of the quanyum board ... basically an upgrade or a next level board where theyll add specific reds (deep and far) in particular rations to help with the emerson effect ... not out yet

The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

4. I only watched a little bit just to see the light. I can't sit and watch a video for an hour and a half unless I'm getting something out of it lol. I just skimmed through it, I know your busy doing your thing I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel up. This guy on here has a YouTube channel and has no subscribers and just using a viparspectra however you say it lol. And HLG is sending him at 288 board Plus he sponsored by a nute company. I was the first one to like his one or two videos he has. And he's using miracle grow perlite which is time released with N. I may try to start something up. If I get a 4 x 8 I'll throw my LED in there with my 550 until it blows then get 2 260's. There's people running crazy amounts of Watts on RIU like 750 in a 4 x 4 and someone with 16 260's in a 4x8 with 25 plants in like 5 gallon pots. I'm sure you've seen it I think it's a little bit overkill crazy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looking very nice bro! And that light is impressive :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Thanks brother DD

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hey BroHow's your Plants doing. I'm sure there looking Good! I wanted to tell you I didn't run the Dehumidifier at all when the lights went off. It's need about 71-72° with about 55% humidity. In range, when The lights came on there was no dried out leaves or anything. I did defoliate the Bushy plant just a little and only any fan leaves that were blocking bud sites. And a little bit of undergrowth so more energy will go to the top bud sites. She's lollipop I just keep up on the undergrowth. She starting to frost up pretty nicely! They will grow much better since my VPD is in range! Good stuff, Plus I started a soaking a couple seeds today!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hell yeah man .... what strains did ya soak?

9. It's a Somango from the Seedsman. I needed a Sativa all these Indicia's I have but no energy Smoke! Hopefully the Blueberry's will give me energy like you mentioned I see the tap root so I put it in a paper towel to sit for a few hours then I'll put her in the solo cup I made up earlier. Then when the BB finish it will be time to Up pot to the 15g. You think I should Up pot to a 2g or 3g before I put it in that 15?

Anyway I'm subbed up️ about your new forum! Nice strains you have Going!

10. Alright quick update:
    The PE2 is pickin up some color after the "witches brew" i fed a few days ago.
    I decided to go ahead and chop all the cover crop at the soil level and sprinkle some of that on top (1st pic) then top dress with my freshly harvested EWC (2nd pic) and finally cover all that with my home made compost (3rd pic) and mulch with straws (last pic) i hope the girls like this treatment and I also hope i didnt over do it .... will see
    Til next update happy growin
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. I like the way you did that! The fresh Ewc are the best Imothe straw looks Good Nice and thick! They're going to thrive

• Like Like x 1
  12. I really do hope so because i cant afford to lose more time (that i dont have) with vegging them if the soil is that depleted this early on, im gonna have to hustle reviving it before I flup and the girls increase their demands

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hey DrCannaPI wanted to ask you on my HLG what do you think I could use for UVA-UVB light? Since they don't have any UV light I was thinking of buying a supplemental UV light that I could put in the middle or on the ends of my board. You added UV to your boards right Bro?

14. Hey bro ... growmau5 suggested reptiles acquarium bulb for UV and added to ita own timer. I did not add UV ... i added IR and thought about adding the uv later as an upgrade ... but will see ... not a high prioritu for me

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they want about another 2 1/2 weeks after these pictures maybe three weeks after 25 diode blew out it has 324 diode's I think. But it didn't seem to any ill affects!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yes that's what I used it did pretty good. I still have it I only used it for 4 months before it blew then I sent it to get fixed and they paid for the shipping it weighs 31 pounds. Plus I got my money from them for $570, because I disputed the charge on my credit card because it was supposed to be discontinued. They never told me the place I bought it from which is in the US that they stop making the 700 series this is like two years before I bought it. Plus they let me keep the light, I can't beat that free Grows from mars. I only use a $5 trellis net to do that. But soon as I start my new grow I have a PVC ScrOG I just have to tie it up.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Weekly update (end of 4th since transplant):
    The girls responded very well to the treatment. As you can see, both SD and PE2 pickes up some color finally. The BlueKush and the PE2 are both stretching whipe the SD is maintaining a short a bushy structure
    Froup shot then singles from top left clockwise: SourD, BlueKush, SweetCoffeeRyder and PE2 bud mystery seed
    Btw i wont have time to troubleshoot the 4000k circuit on my diy light so ill fire it up for this grow and troubleshoot that part at a later time.
    Til next update happy growin yall

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looking Good Bro! I see all the new growth is a Nice green! I want to see how your 4 boards work. I know that light your using is a Good light. Just I want to see how the four boards with the diodes you added on there will be Awesome manI wanted to ask you a question Dr. I'm not using the dehumidifier only two days after I water my plants I'll run it. I have it pointed up instead of it pointing down at my plants. Which was drying that leaves out.

How would you have it set up? Or would you even use it at all, but the RH should be around 45 to 50% the last two weeks. I was thinking I should have it by the bottom port where I have an oscillating fan right on the other side of the port so it sucks cool air in from my basement. Plus I have an 18 inch fan blowing cool air into the port when the temps would get a little high but it's been cool. I know it's not good to have warm air blowing in to my tent but how do people control there humidity during bloom. This is a big Dehumidifier that the people lived here before me used to use it for the whole basement, it has like a two or 3 gallon tank on it. Thanks for any suggestions or feedback

• Like Like x 1
  19. Whats up brother ... ah i see that its a larger dehumidifier. I put mine right in the tent or oitside the tent, in the room where the tent is. If i dehumidify the air in the room where the tent is, then pull air from the room and into the tent, ill be pullimg dehumidified air). The humid air thats exausted out of the tent will go out and in the room thats getting dehumidifird. I hope this answers your question. Basically yoire going to dehumidify the air of the room whefe your tent is. And pull that drier air into the tent and exaust humid air out of the tent and back into the same room thats getting dehumidified or totally outside.
    I hope this helps .... if you could take some shots to show the setup, that woyld be better because im having some difficulties understanding your setup exactly