DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Yes I know your right when you ask a question you could really answer yourself! You get people posting and giving answers that aren't accurate on RIU. I'm sure you'll have the whole board working in no time. But Hell yeah you could start to use it now, or whenever you plan to yes I am going to order a 288 or 304 because I need a tent so I could get started this 36x20x60 isn't really ideal to start my no-till in. I want to start in my 4x4 because it's dialed in to my liking. I just need to wait for the Blueberry's to get done. I flipped on July 27th. So that's about 37 days in bloom they say it's a 9 week strain so I should be able to get about 9 1/2 weeks out of them. So I have a little over 30 days left about. I guess I could start a seed now I just don't want to use this shitty mars 600. I guess it would work for a month then I could put it in the 4 x 4. I should've probably kept my soil in the tote until I was ready to use it I guess I start at the cover crop a little too early I don't want the soil to sit too long before I start using it. I just use the 600 until I could buy a QB a 288 or 304.

Yeah your doing your thing though. Your going to use raised beds sounds Good you have your hands full! I like no till because there's a lot of diversity of what you could do. I'm just going to keep it simple stupid Lmao! Until I get to know a little bit more. I was just on the revisited version they're arguing that you can't use a 3 gallon pots and it's not no-till in small pots like that he said it has to be over 20 gallons but my friends been doing it for a while now and gets great results using 17 gallon pots he don't use smart pots. But Jay-R grew this sour livers in a little fabric bag or plastic bag this bud is big! I think it was an auto. You'll see it when you go on there it looks really good.
    Good Luck with Everything Brothera i'll keep you posted man!
    Happy Growing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I forgot Have a Great Holiday BroHave a Blast :passtheshit
    Be Safe out there man

• Like Like x 1
  3. Weekly update (end of 2nd week since transplant):
    Girls growing very well (minus the tiny ryder lol) as you can see in the first 4 individual photos of the girls from top left clockwise
    1SourD
    2BlueKush
    3SweetCoffeeRyder
    4PineappleExpressMystery
    The sour d is short n bushy compared to the BlueKush which is stretching taller
    All photoperiod girls got FIMed right above the 6th node (between 7/8) (last three shots Sour d, BlueKush and PE) i sprinkled some neem meal with a TBS of malted barley/mung flour a couple days ago with the neem oil spray
    Today they alao got sprayed with neem oil
    Til next update, happy growin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

4. Whats up thefe robbie i actually saw that argument and to be honest both have a point......and thats what i mean.....you get into arguments of theory vs practice and its pointless sometimes or lets say counterproductive here especially if we all try to replicate nature (as much as possible.)

The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your exactly Right Bro! That's why I didn't want to use 5 or 10 gallon pots. Or anything to small actually I have 5g smart pots. But wanted to go with 15g or 20g and then eventually want to go with raised beds. After I start harvesting ewc and learning more. There's still a lot of Growers on there not using 20g pots or bigger and still doing fine. But the guy was arguing with a few people because he wasn't getting the answer he wanted to hear.

Anyway I Like the way your Plants Look! There Coming along Good the cover crop is awesome. Your plants will benefit big time from that! Can't wait to see how they come out
    Happy Growing Bro!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Your exactly Right Bro! That's why I didn't want to use 5 or 10 gallon pots. Or anything to small actually I have 5g smart pots. But wanted to go with 15g or 20g and then eventually want to go with raised beds. After I start harvesting ewc and learning more. There's still a lot of Growers on there not using 20g pots or bigger and still doing fine. But the guy was arguing with a few people because he wasn't getting the answer he wanted to hear.

Anyway I Like the way your Plants Look! There Coming along Good the cover crop is awesome. Your plants will benefit big time from that! Can't wait to see how they come out
    Happy Growing Bro!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. growmau5 has a awesome channel...he is very skilled when it comes to building stuff! Subbed up!! Good luck!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Way to many wires...I'd be stoned and wire everything backwards...red lights would light up blue and red yellow... nothing would work!! Looks very well set up! growmau5 would be proud!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, Robbie...get a QB...they seriously are very very easy to build...I'm not even sure I would call it building!! I ordered one waited 3 days for it to arrive and got it out and hung in under a hour.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm looking to get a bigger tent because I have a Mars ll that will cover a 4x4 pretty Good. got one Nice yield from her then they blew 25 diodes 7 weeks in bloom. after they fixed it and I got it back I just packed it back up and put it on my shelf lol. I would up getting my money back through my CC company which did an investigation and to make a long story short they ruled in my favor but they never made me send the light back lol. I just wanted to use that along with my 550 then when the mars blows more diodes lol! I'm going to build a Nice QB! I can put a 250 or 260 together easily. But I don't think I'm good enough to build something custom like DrCannaP's Beast of a light! But if I build 2/260's should work Good enough for me! I've been looking for a 4x8 but I don't see many good ones out there I can only go to 78 inches in my Basement I think I think it's 80 inches exactly I don't know if I'll have any wiggle room but it's just beams going across the top of my ceiling about a foot apart so I would still be able to use the top ports. But I wouldn't use anything but HLG lights. did you guys see the 60 watt boards that came out about a month ago no heat sinks they were selling the boards for $29 you just need a driver which they have for $12 I think everything else comes with it but I'm not 100% sure they ran out right away. I think they get new stock in today or tomorrow so I have to check. I would like to put one of them in my 3 x 2. You like your light I See! Good Luck with it! I'm sure you'll be buying more!

• Like Like x 2
  11. This 60w board you speak of is by the same company? I don't know enough about all the technical stuff to go very deep into it.,.. I watch and do research to find what will work best for what I have going and then work towards the best possible setup and with time it will be dialed in and running smoothly! Yeah I like the QB's so far so good....I don't have the equipment to build a big light like some of these guys.... infact I don't even have a soldering iron!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm building something similar for a salt water fish tank

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. QB120 Quantum Board they're sold out but they should be getting more soon.

14. Thanks for the sub bro welcome aboard growmau5 is the man abd i learned a lot from him and his channel oh and those 60w boards are by HLG ... they designed them specifically to be plug and play no heat no crap and simple mainly for veg small area and sprouting etc.... these guys arent building these lights JUST for canna ...all gardeners can ise this and many have tents or shelves that are 2x3 or 2x4 or 2x6 etc thay they use to sprout seeds indoor ajd veg the plants a little bwfore taking them oitdoor or greenhouses etc ... those lights are for quick plug play no heat issue for such applications ..... AND they can flower a small plant in lets say a 1x2 or so

• Like Like x 2
  15. Tried it first time in Seattle ... it was incredible had to get seeds immediately abd this is the only one that survived mail and customs

• Like Like x 1
  16. Update (weekly since its past midnight anyway ... wasnt supposed to update for abother 18 hours or so):
    The plan was to walk in the groom 2x a week to check the res and for the ipm spray of essential oils going for the LITFA style of growin hah
    So i wasnt supposed to update til tomorrow but I walked in tonight to grab a few pineapple express buds hah and by the time i finish typing and posting this itll be past midnight anyway
    I notices the pineapple express 2 mystery girl stretching good after the FIM but shes really pale green with some frekled necrotic spots on very yellow lower leaves. I figues the soil cant be THAT depleted especially that the other girls in the pots, that were mixed at the same time and ran onces before too, are doing just fine (they can be a bit darker perhaps?!)... maybe that period of drying of the soil when the blumat failed depleted the microherd or lets say lowered the biologic activity so with the stretch of the plant the last 4 to 5 days the soil wasnt active enough to keep up .. my theory and not saying the soil doesnt need replenishing .. it does .. therefore my plan to remedy was mainly amd ideally to replenish with a compost tea and perhaps add alfalfa and kelp a little for some N ++ .... but i dont have time and i was worried id lose track of the aerating tea etc .... so what i did is the following:
    Trimmed the cover crop. Top dressed the 3 old pots with a table spoon of espoma tomatoes tone (since I havent added much since last run and current transplant .. pots been running for months with cover crop), little less of high N bat guano, tablespoon malted barley (also went in the new pot) and tea spoon of neem meal (which also went in the new pot) and sprinkled the top with little great white.
    In a gal and a half of water i added a scoop of Great White, really low dose of liquid organic fish/squid fert, ewc, low dose liquid kelp fert and watered all 4 pots with it.
    Today later after I wake up and the lights turn on, ill go in for my essential oils spray and checkon them and update again.
    Til then, happy growin yall and dont forget your IPM
    Pics are: group shot then from top left clockwise as always:
    SD, BlueKush, sweet coffee ryder and pineapple express 2 mystery
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. You knew what to do, and were on point giving here neem, Kelp, PMB, Guano and Great white! Greened them up I see looking Great!

Btw: Growmau5 stopped growing temporarily not sure how long for? I heard he turned down a deal and it was supposed to be over money from what I heard. It's on the lighting forum along with the 60 watt boards that Tbone put 2/60 watt boards in a 4x4 for veg. This plants are Big AF! Couldn't believe it was from 2/60 watts QB's and $12 meanwell drivers! Unless I read it wrong? He bought a 3 or 4 of them boards for $29 plus a $12 driver plus he needed to buy a plug.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2