DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Hey Doc Yeah man this barneys farm critical is growing pretty fast I topped her last week. I’ll probably go another 3 weeks till flip.[​IMG] here’s a 3 bears auto at 39 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  2. Ladies and gentlemen ... here it is finally the final weight with break down:
    Pineapple express mystery @140g
    Tangerine dream mystery #1 @155g
    Tangerine dream mystery #2 @175g
    Total 470g

Smell and smoke report:

Pineapple express mystery:
    As you can see in the first 2 pics, the colors are darker green with lavender hues .. smells alot like her mom of dried sweet/candied pineapples with a hint of berriea..
    The taste is subtle hints of the scent
    Effect: strong and geavy body stone with tingling throughout and uplifted and active mood ... aroused

Tangerine dream mystery #1:
    As you can see in the 3rd 4th and 5th pics its brighter green with red/brown hairs ... the smell is citrus and berries.
    Smoke is a bit like sour berries .... uplifting and mind high with total body tingle and numb face ... you so too much and youre locked up in your spot like I am right now
    Can be both night and day smoke.

Tangerine dream mystery #2 as you can see in the 6th-9th pics tgat its darker green with aome lavendar but less than PE mystery.
    The smell is like mystery 1 but more berries added.
    Effect just like mystery 1 but maybe stronger (im on it now) ... started clear head now heavier
    Last pic of them jarred

There were many massive buds ... had I vegged them longer and spread them out better theough the screen, i would have gotten many more of those and bigger ones. Couldnt wait and had to flip early.
    Til next run, happy growin yall
    20180428_222211.jpg 20180428_222225.jpg 20180428_224004.jpg 20180428_224018.jpg 20180428_224733.jpg 20180430_200126.jpg 20180430_200151.jpg 20180430_201301.jpg 20180430_201420.jpg 20180430_202539.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Nice Doc!!
    Man i wish i got those feelings and could still taste weed better.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hey Dr! Crazy haul. Defiantly way better then your first run! That's a crazy light. You have inspired me to make some quantum boards of my own! Can't wait to see how your next run goes. How long did you cure them for before you did the smoke reports??

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looks great.. Your going to be smoking now

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hahaha i used to not be able to taste anything bit "herbs" ... the more ya pay attention to taste n smell, the more profound theyll get i guess .... or just smoke n enjoy the high n not worry about all that other crap lmao ..... it makes a whole lot of difference for this OCD canna-isseur hah
    Happy tokin bro

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thanks CK .... hell yeah go for it. Now something about the spectral mix that growmaus did (or at least that i did) thats making the girls finish quick .... still trying to figire that out and whether its a disadvantage
    Nonetheless, learned a lot for the next run

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks G2G ... been enjoying it a lot lately hah .... and about to roll a fatty of pineapple (strawberry) express

• Like Like x 3
  9. Hey Doc! The Buds look like some Dank Broyou got a Nice yield Enjoy that Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Your welcome! It really does look like it made everyone finish super early. Too bad you didn't have a different spectrum to see if you were actually losing on a bit of yeild for finishing too soon

• Like Like x 2