Drawn Together

Discussion in 'General' started by click, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Does anyone watch this show on Cartoon Network? I've just been getting into it the past 2 days. It's pretty funny, I was just wondering if anyone else likes it

2. its actually on comedy central but i don't really care for it

3. Oh yeah my bad, yeah its on comedy central lol.

4. its ok, seen it a few times but it's not one of my top choices.

5. it had a marathon last night, I watched two, it was better than I thought it would be

6. I LOVE THAT SHOW! i've watched it from the start and it is SO FUNNY, you dont even need to be high to enjoy it!

7. Never heard of it

8. i watched that marathon last night, its ok, its really anoying after a while

9. i personally hate it, none of my friends liked it either, i thought for sure it would have gotten cancelled but i think its in its second season

10. I think its an alright show, I'd give it a 7.5/10. Some episodes were really funny.

11. i dont think its that funny but the guy who does the voice of the pig is adam corolla and i think hes very funny.200th POST!

12. Drawn Together Sucks Ass. It”s So Unoriginal, Unintelligent And Tasteless..

The Jokes Are So Forced 99% Of The Time.. I Mean, Seriously,how Many Times Can You Watch These Ripped Off Characters Fart, Jackoff Or Moon Someone Before The Joke Gets Old.???

That Being Said I Can See Why It Can Appeal To Fags And Morons!

13. I found some of it to be stupid, but it definetly has its moments

14. You sir are an asshole. We dont need you at our forums if all you have to say is how people are 'fags' and 'morons'.

EDIT: Oh yea, I dont like the show a whole lot, certain episodes are ok. But the jokes get old.

15. seen it but i donno i didnt like it that much....although i admit some parts r sooo funny maybe if im blazed ill really like it....hmmm good idea actually....

16. the show is ok, i have laughed pretty hard at a few episodes, but sometimes i just crosses the line TOO much and i end up watching something else

17. the show is ok. like someone said, it definitely has its moments.

18. i got the first season on dvd, its dissapointeing cuz theres like 7 episodes and only about 4 of them are worth watching.