draw an elephant with your eyes closed

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by VikingToker, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Ahahaha that sucks

It's like either a whalefish or a baby emu

nice try tho thx

2. I guess that proves I didn't cheat. :p

3. yesh thats also true :3

4. The results of a drunk man trying to draw an elephant in MS paint with his eyes closed:

[​IMG]

Nailed it.

5. ...

I don't even know how this ended up so alright........ Might be cuz I was drawing all day anyways, my hand is trained.

[​IMG]

6. I'm pretty sure i'm an artist[​IMG][/U]

7. damn, you guys going for 3/4 view are ambitious!

8. Keep going gentlemen.

9. Damn..

Attached Files:

10. Nailed it.

Attached Files:

11. fucken impressive, I call cheating!

You drew a weasel

12. #52 PrincessTHC, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Totally Wasn't! I knew you were going to call it anyways though! If it helps my case: I used a tablet pen instead of a mouse in photoshop.... But my eyes were closed. I've also done exercises like this before... the trick is to try and memorize where your start point was and imagine the structure in your head and then tactically draw the angles like you would anyways on paper, it's tricky cuz you gotta start lines somewhere in certain spots, but if you remember where your starting place is, you can measure with your left index finger how far away a certain trait ( in this case, feet and body) is from the starting point (this case the trunk).

Also (i'm toking as I write this, can you tell?), you can tell the trail I took.

This was my inner monologue as I drew, see if you can follow along with the drawing:
    I start at the top of the left trunk line then come down in a nice-S which I memorized before I closed my eyes, because I decided the trunk was the most important in this... Then made a lil indent where the water comes out, then come back up and OH! There's the ear! and around to make the other ear and *lift the pencil and move out about an inch* now the back curves down ... wheeee... whoops, forgot about that leg *trackback* little square legs! aaaand if the back started around this far, then a tail miiiight go here? ohgod i hope i don't screw this up...argh okay okay diamond tail and DONE! *opens eyes* Holy Crap... That's good.

Yup. Totally didn't cheat.

13. "Elephants up in this bitch"

Hahaha I dunno why but that line had me giggling like a schoolgirl.

14. whoah

[​IMG]

That's some pretty smart drawing strategy right there. You edumacated in art or something? (Having an art degree is, in this thread, cheating)

15. I don't even know what the fuck I drew. Thing looks like an anorexic diplodocus with a fat head.

16. Dinosaur knowledge and a joke in one

this is why we are pals

and yeah, your elephant was pathetic

17. [​IMG]

I was going to get a degree in art, but I left that for something that'd get me a job in the world. Cruel joke that was.... So, no, no art degree here.

18. #58 ekoms024, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    image-546209156.png

19. The ear joining the back is perfect

I call hacks