"Drank"

Discussion in 'General' started by Serapsis, Nov 1, 2008.

1. http://www.drankbeverage.com/

Anyone ever heard of this drink..
    My friend mentioned it to me so I looked it up and though it was kinda funny
    It contains Melatonin and Valerian, which are sleeping aids.

I forgot who he said made this product, it's some famous dude... but he mentioned that the guy use to drink cough syrup or something

The slogan "Slow your roll" is also quite funny, obviously aimed toward X users.

2. Who here has drank drank?

3. sounds like the herbs they use are to replicate the effects of the sizzzuurp.

4. no...seriously?

5. for real, what stores carry this item. id have to buy a case of this stuff, what flavor is it, if anyone knows. it better be that grape drink taste. lol:smoking:

6. LOL another ball buster I love yous guys lol

7. well it's obviousley aimed toward coke and e users. it fucking says "slow your roll" like 20 times on their website.i would like to try some drank rolling

8. I could use it, regardless of whether or not it will imitate the effects of Codeine and Promethazine.

If I want drank, I'll make drank. If I want to sleep, I'll try a can of this stuff.

:p

9. sounds awesome for when it's nap time

10. Haha.. never tried it.

I'm not too fond of grape things anyways.

But I found where to buy them..

Kinda of expensive, but if you use that special offer bullshit for your first purchase it seems like a decent deal, i might have to buy some to try it out.

http://www.drankdistributing.com/orderonline/specialoffer.html

-AFD

11. You're too clever for me AimedForDeath.

12. ever heard of purple drank?

it's cough sryup with codine in it

and the drink "drank" is playing off that

13. 33 people Rick Roll'd today and counting ;)

-AFD

14. obviously no, its not

cough syrup= promethazine/codeine syrup=lean/purple drank/sizzurp/bar/oil

15. AFD, I had thought I had beaten your vain attempts at rick rolling every single time.

Until now :(

16. Ive drank real drank, And id try this shit if i find it.

17. I could just take some melatonin and drink some valerian tea and it would be the same.

But I would still try it.