Drank your own piss?

Discussion in 'General' started by Internetz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Bear Grylls jokes aside... who's had a taste o the pee?

I have, least I know is that if I'm ever stuck in the desert I know I can survive that much longer. Sensitivity is not an issue. Frankly, it tastes like liquid movie theater popcorn.

Anyone else drink it or experience other "survival means" like eating bugs, killing and cleaning animals, etc?

2. Unfortunately, I have tried it. It was a bet. Fucking disgusting and salty.

3. Drinking urine is the worst thing that you can do when you are dehydrated, it will just further dehydrate you. I repeat do not drink your own piss if you are stranded somewhere. Unless you have some means of distilling out the water in it i.e. boiling it

4. Bear Grylls lied to us? :(

5. Bear Grylls never lies.

6. Well, I've got a decently funny story here... and it seems appropriate.

After a night of beers in my room, I leave them sprawled all out on the desk and cabinets for me to put away the next morning, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, still hammered apparently, and I drink piss in them because I dont wanna walk to the bathroom...

..A few mornings ago I woke up, and I was like "OH a beer I didn't finish last night, I'll get 'er down now!!" and I forgot what my battle plan was when I wake up and gotta piss in the middle of the night...

...So... I won't even finish.

*gag*

7. Me and my friends used to do that jackass stuff, well my one friend did. He was a nutcase, the movie we made was basically him mutiliating himself, haha. Some funny stuff. He decided to do a stunt where he was playing this game:
    [​IMG]

However, replace water with urine. He got blasted in the face a few times with it. So did his buddy he was playing with. He made a comment: "It tastes exactly how I thought it would".

I don't have any personal input on the subject, but I have a feeling I know what it would taste like, just like my jackass friend said:p

8. Well urine has a high salt content and also lots of bacteria. While it could possibly keep you alive a little longer you have a better chance of it fucking you over, dehydrating you and getting yourself extremely sick.

9. i think i did once when i used to pee in bottles. yea i used to stay up all night multitabling online poker so i couldnt go to the bathroom. THen i would have a cathedral of water bottles all around me with random shit in them. SO one time i took a swig and i didnt recognize the taste. To this day i still hope it was just sprite limited edition ass and salt flavour