Drank: The Anti-Red Bull

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Jun 30, 2009.

1. I need it. Honestly, I've never seen the point in energy drinks. I'd much rather be calm than crazy.

2. well i have each of the active ingrediants but ive never drinken that particular drink.

3. how bout...blunt?
    thatll calm you down

4. That sounds amazing right now, I think it'd be amazing with a joint. I've kept my eyes open for this product over the last couple months but can't seem to find it in Canada. Should check out a 7/11... :rolleyes:

5. I'd rather drink some Arizona Green Tea.
    That shit makes me ridiculously calm for some reason.

I'd rather take the tea than some depressant chemicals in a drink.

6. I want it... lol. =]

7. Meh, I'll stick to alcohol.

8. Melatonin is the healthiest option Ive found that decreases my insomnia.The other stuff I've had from stores just makes you knock out but not have a refreshing sleep in the long run.This drink is stupid though.You could get all these "active ingredients" for cheaper if you really wanted too..

9. Smoke some kush with that and you'll be slower than dial up

10. Your body creates melatonin every night so the 'chemicals' are not as bad or dangerous as your post implies. They are healthy alternative supplements put into a drink form. Just as healthy as the green tea you are drinking.

11. I rather just take Alteril if I wanted to calm down enough to get some sleep. Alteril is basically the same thing as Drank, in a sense that it contains both Melatonin and Valerian Root, but instead of Rose hips, it has L-Tryptophan in it.

Although I have to admit, Drank looks like it could quench a mean case of thirst.

12. This is fuckin tight. I never thought ide see this company in an article in TIME fuckin magazine!! RIGHT ON guys, way to make a good drank, and market it up!! I knew about this back in '06. I was at smoke dreamz chillen wit jason, when one of the head dudes rolled in to get it sold at teh dreamz. They were just startin up pretty much around then too. BIG UPSS!! Im hyped to be able to get this out here in San Diego AT FUCKIN 7/11 NOW!!! WOOT WOOT!!

13. It's called Drank, and it's purple? :laughing:

14. Don't need it

I'm pumped full of sedatives.

15. I drank 2 in a row once and found a sedated feeling similar to a peach xanax...

16. Try this stuff called Malava.

It contains kava Kava root extract, but only works the first time for most people..

17. I've been hearing about this stuff for about the last year and can never find it in my area. I would really like to try it.

18. yeah you cant find it here, but i was doin some research, like i could buy a case, i dont know if they would ship it here though from paypal

19. That drink does look good, and all the medicinal "drugs" in it could help my insomnia so why not? =P