Drank-the anti energy drink

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by WickedScrew, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Has anyone tried the so called anti-energy drink-drank "slow your roll"?

Contains melatonin,valerian root, and rose hips to help mellow you out

Link provided :)
    Drank Beverage | Slow Your Roll!

[​IMG]

I searched for it when i was in cape may since they said 7/11 stores had it. None of them did so i guess my next step is to get it online. But I'm not into the idea of dropping 50$ for some drink unless I know its worth it

anyone ever try it? reviews? thoughts?

2. ...It's obviously not much of a downer, just so you know. It's going to be to proper downers what energy drink is to proper uppers... If you smoke weed you probably won't notice it, other than that you might fall asleep a bit easier on it.

I mean, I'd like some (other than the retarded name/purple-ness) but don't be expecting any more than a reverse energy drink, and hell, I can drink 2 red bulls, roll over, and sleep like a baby.

3. I wasn't expecting anything more then that. I just wanted to know how it is and if its worth trying.

4. When i first heard about this stuff, it was on the News. The only reason i stopped to watch it, was because the headline for the story was "Liquid Weed: aimed at kids?" From what i've heard, there aren't even any noticeable effects from this drink anyways, let anyone anything that would produce a high like weed. I say it's bullshit, because the amount of ingredients in the drink (valerian root) and all that isn't too high. You'd have to drink a couple cans to feel any effect. I'll stick to the good ol' Solid Weed.

5. Melatonin is popular to use for sleep aids. No idea how much is in your drink though

6. I have one of these sitting in my fridge, never got the urge to drink it though, maybe i will try it out if i cant smoke and want to sleep, but i cant imagine it having a strong effect.

7. yeah i've tried it. nah it's not that strong, it's like popping 3 melatonin. It relaxes you for a bit, and if you need to go to bed it's not bad. But i highly suggest mixing it with vodka, it's like an anti redbull vodka.
    [​IMG]
    oh also at the 7/11 they had this drink called [​IMG]Novocaine, which is made with kava kava. i've never tried actual kava kava just this, i was surprised that i actually felt something from it. I drank 2 and it felt quite nice.
    [​IMG]

8. Ugh, that will probably be taken off shelves because of the name, like that Cocaine energy drink, they are no longer in stores.

9. I long for the day there is a anti-energy drink with some diazepam in it.

NOW THAT.. is an anti-energy drink.

10. i found them and the novacanes at my corner store like 2 months ago and i was just like stfu?!...the drank can says dont drink more then 2 so i started out with three...and they taste pretty damn decent novacane taste like koolaid to me lol...shits are chill, i wont pay almost 3 bucks on the regular for them though

11. What type of stores sell these??

12. #12 Jimbosmokes, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    i had a "Drank" the other day. it tasted good and i couldnt tell if i was feeling the drink or just feeling tired (which i kinda was to begin with). as far as i can tell, all its gonna do is make you tired, not any kind of high.

I cant find Drank anywhere around my city but i just found another anti-energy drink called ... "Lean - slow motion potion". it tastes the same and has melatonin, rose hips extract, and valerian root extract just like Drank.

lean comes in three flavors; Purp, Easta Pink, and Yella

13. All too true, but the major problem with them considering this an 'Anti-Energy' Drink, or even (dare I say it) an effective sleep aid, is that Melatonin and Valerian Root have been known to take up to a week to properly treat Insomniacs who have inability sleeping. Not to mention that you need to be very specific when establishing a dose-level for Melatonin, as too much of it can have a reverse effect, or no effect at all, on some (if not most) people using it.

From what the website says on Drank, the list does not look that impressive... they could have added much more to help people 'relax' at the end of the day other than Melatonin, Valerian Root, and Rose Hips. They're all effective, to be sure, but there's definitely more that could have been added within reason.

I would love to find the specific dosages of the ingredients in this drink for the sake of research, but I just took an actual sleep-aid and really need to pass out. I'll look into it tomorrow.

:p

14. There are some herbal teas out there that would probably taste and work much better than this would. If you really want to buy something online, you can buy the main ingredients and make your own "anti-energy" drink. I do it all the time. I make some pretty potent concoctions too. I have combined Kava Kava, Valerian, Weed, and chamomile into a single a few times. It's hard to get the amounts right, but once you figure out the measurements it's flat out amazing.

15. Yo i had some of that shit a while back. Me and a few friends got some before they stopped selling them. Them fuckers actually worked!! You felt so chill on them for real. And they didnt taste to bad either

16. I search on internet for this drink. Drank's active ingredients are all legal, and can be found at health and vitamin shops. But I don't think it would be worth buying the drink from on-line at a cost of $50.

17. 50 dollars? Really? I got one of these like a year or two ago for like $3