Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drank anti energy drink

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grasshoper, Apr 16, 2009.

1. well , i don't know how many people have had this but i did and the first time between the valerian root and the other ingredients it mess me up pretty well while smoking but after drinking it 2-3 time the effect was less and less so i bought some Valerian Root extract and added more to the mix it works pretty f-ing good , anyone tried anything like this before to enchanted the high? please don't tell me NyQuil or robo or anything like that lol​
    :smoke:

2. valerian root just makes you sleepy

3. I have heard about this anti energy drink but have never been able to find it in my area. I'm curious to try it out.

4. Valerian root is a sedative and a relaxant, so yes, the combination of it and weed might create some enjoyable effects.

5. valerian root and weed.. are a great combo. i used to do it alot when i had valerian root to take and i would always smoke a bowl right after taking it
    20 minutes later id be couch locked even if i was smoking sativa