Dramatic change in 24 hours

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hi Riki, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I am a first time grower in a pc stealth box with 125W CFL red light (no veg light). I had two beautiful, healthy, couple weeks old plants that was healthy looking until yesterday. I watered them 3 days ago with 100% bio fertilizer. 24 hours later the plants were healthy. Another 24 hours later, the plants were totally devastated, limp with like no signs of life anymore. I checked on some diseases and under-watering seems like the problem, but that can not be the issue in my opinion, though the soil is nice and wet. I was thinking overwatering, but that doesn´t seem to be right, neither. I had a weak fan ventilation which is fixed now, though that could be the reason. High humidity and temperature and not enough air ventilation and maybe the light, as well is my guess. If anyone could help me out somehow, please, any comment is welcome. Thanks
    \nThere is a photo from 07.07.13 and the other 24 hours later.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Bigcid, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Looks like over watering to me let them dry out a bit and on the first photo you can see a slight blue colour on the front leaf cut your feed a little and they should be ok.

3. The other plan is already dead, like there is no signs of transpiration. This white widow which you can see on the pictures, she´s looking worst and worst every hour. I just tried to flush em with some destiled water. If that wont work, in the end of the day they will be gone, anyway.  :cry:
    Thanks for the reply, mate!

4. What about heat? My plant goes limp like that when she gets too how. Move it someplace cool and dark.

5. Ya well high temperature was my first thought. I turned up the intake and exhaust fan to make the box even more ventilated, but it did not solve the problem. So I took em outdoors hoping for some change, but wind and sunshine did not help, neither. Now they are outside in shadows. It is over 30 celsius here, i can´t find a cool place for em :/
    Have you got any idea, how to lower the temperature in the box?

6. As far as cooling the box. Nah. Not really.
    Don't try and flush her again. No more water.

Like I said. Put her in a cool dark. Not pitch black but dark corner in your house. Give her 5 hours and you should see an improvement.

7. OK, mate. I´ll follow your words! I´ll get back to you as soon as there will be some change.

8. So my Auto purple is gone. Auto white widow looks limp like yesterday and also there is some yellowing on the leafs.
    I´m gonna start Auto anesthesia on monday. wish me luck for that one :)