dramamine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JahGanja, Apr 15, 2009.

1. anyone ever tried it, is it really bad for you, whats the trip like... just general questions thanks!

2. Don't do it! I did it once and ended up a paranoid schizophrenic for months. It is a deliriant, it makes you delirious, you have hallucinations that you think are completely real, its not fun like the ones on shrooms, everything is dark and sinister. It nasty nasty shit. Go ahead and do it if you don't value your life or your sanity.

3. bull shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

4. A little off topic, but Dramamine is a great song by Modest Mouse.

5. ive tried it before.... no surprise, i fell asleep LOL, so did my friend. dont remember how much we took, but it was the suggested dosage for tripping... within an hour i was knocked the fuck out (but i take dramamine on trips to knock myself out too, so 2 pills do it just these made it wayyyy heavier heh)

6. #6 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME ASSHOLE!! WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?:mad:
    It was the most traumatic event of my life one that I will never forget. Being in a hospital room and in the er hallucinating thinking that the doctors where trying to kill me, I spent 2 weeks in an insane asylum. Effects from it persisted for MONTHS! I went to school and thought that kids where going to jump me for no reason, paranoid 24/7 that people are trying to kill me.

7. one time at summer camp on a long bus ride me and my friends had what we called a dramamine competition

thats where when they were giving out dramamine for motion sickness we all took it even though we didnt need it. the goal of the competition was whoever can stay awake the longest wins

they only gave us half a pill

i won though

i never knew you could trip if you took enough of it though

8. uhhh the dramamine wouldnt be in your system that long. not saying you're lying, but it sounds like it just triggered a pre-existing problem :(. then again im not a doctor for a reason LOL

9. Well my condition persisted for months what the doctors called toxic psychosis. And after that it went away and I never had anything like that happen since and that was almost two years ago. I also was sleep deprived and kept redosing with dramamine one and two dimenhydrinate and meclizine hci.

10. I love dramamine and Benadryl. I like the hallucinations they're not frightening or anything. I've taken up to 900mg of Benadryl and I'm still standing here today.

11. Well then, I know what I am doing tomorrow night. Thanks BlaqueWhyteGrei.

12. yea man, I love deleriants like benadryl, the fun starts at about an hours and after that your so far gone.

the fun really comes from what you can remember the next day, because it makes perfect sense at the time, but the next day it is trippy as all hell

13. when i was 17 and experimenting with anything i could, i took 23x25mg benadryl tabs equalling 575mgs. i saw thousands of spiders crawling on my wall, people that didn't exist.. all sorts of crazy shit. i liked it tbh. except for the part where my mom was wondering why my computer mouse was behind the couch along with an opened milk jug. and some sausage was put in the dishwasher by me too. i don't ever remember doing that, but it sure was cool before i went COMPLETELY delerious

14. #14 Zinn, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009

THIS IS GUY IS NOT JOKING!!!...Before Dramamine, I have had dreams of demons...my family being murdered, being chased by serial killers (not on the daily bases, over the course of my life, random nightmares that never truly scared me)

but nothing compared to the feeling of Dramamine..some people say they had decent trips..but with me? it wasn't even hallucinating...but just the feeling..plain 100% grade-A Fear...i went outside in my back yard while on Dramamine..nothing out the ordinary..cept flies and bees that i now think were hallucinations bc they were only near me. and when they would fly behind me they would disappear and stop buzzing..I listened to music..got freaked out bc a song i normally listen to (Everyone Nose Remix ft. Kanye west, Lupe Fiasco, and Clipse by N*E*R*D) seemed way out the ordinary, i thought the sound effects (such as "ah" or echos) were talking directly to me..Normally this would be a good experience..but not on dramamine..The feeling is like the buzz of a dxm trip..except, dysphoria instead of euphoria.

Days After?? I'm as paranoid as they come...constantly think i'm seeing things out the corner of my cornea...Constantly looking around me..swearing there's nothing there but have this constant fear there's some being watching me, waiting to hear an external voice...waiting to see someone, even though i have 2 rotts and i know they will alert me if anything is out the ordinary..but none the less, no matter how much i reassure myself...life is hell..pure paranoia, scared of my own reflection and shadow..and i keep feeling this breeze of cold air as i type this...even though the air is not on in the house nor the fan nor is a window opened...trying to figure out if i have to take dramamine again to get over it..or will my problems just go away

I feel as if i'm only half way in this reality, and halfway in a hell like purgatory...and at any moment, i can be sucked all the way into it...now? the slightest video game glitches..direct t.v freezings, or random noise, freaks me out to a point i never been, and i think there are demonic images in the corner of my eye, and every time i turn to look at them, they're normal. So no, its not bullshit. My theme song now is Ppr:Kut by Linkin Park..why? "It's like i'm, PARANOID LOOKING OVER MY BACK!!!" i feel connection with everyword in that song now

I now know the feeling of Insanity

Then again i have some Malaysian Kratom coming in the mail this week...hopefully i can experience Euphoria and continue living happy

15. i heard it was one of the shittest drugs there is and never to try it

16. Yes, yes it is. + rep for you! :D

17. I've used diphenhydramine many times(mostly for sleep) and I have never hallucinated. My doses have either been too small to trip off of, or too much to stay awake : S.

The most I ever told was 24 pills (25 mg each = 600mg) and after awhile I felt VERY heavy and very tired(started to nod off talking to my dad) so I went to bed. Walking felt pretty cool tho.

18. u heard right..like, the voices and hallucinations are cool and all..its just the delirious feeling that completely ruins it...that and i heard about people ending up in icu, so i kept checking my pulse, which caused me to become even more scared

19. i love deliriants but i always take benedryll cause i thought that dramimine had some other shit in it

btw sometimes when i'm on it and i yawn it makes my nuts tingle o_O

20. ROFL...yea, granted i'm paranoid right now, i have an oz of pure caffeine powder, and will be getting an oz of kratom powder in the mail soon...so i should be over it within the next few days