Dramamine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kms brown, Nov 5, 2008.

1. So my friend and I were lifting at the gym today and he told me about dramamine. Ive been wanting to trip shrooms for a while now (ive done it before) so we decided to do some Dramamine tonight instead. We took 18 50mg tablets, have a good movie or two, youtube, and xbox live. Hurrah!

2. #2 InsomniacsDream, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
    900mg is FAR to much, I hope you haven't taken it allready because if i remember correctly 800mg is the ld50(not 100% sure on this but I am 100% sure 900mg is too much)

Edit: I was thinking about DPH not dramine, still 900mg is too much for your first time, try 600mg or something. It is not usually considered an enjoyable trip and usually comes on quite strong, 900mg wont kill you and it might even be enjoyable but if its your first time start small.

3. hahaha in your OP you make it sound like you're gonna have a great time. boy are you in for a surprise

4. I wonder how this went...

5. I've only tried Dramamine twice. Both times with my friend and it was really boring. I don't know if we didn't take enough (we both took a full package), or if it just straight up didn't work. The only thing that I had happen was when I went to sleep, I had really vivid dreams and kept waking up every hour or so. Best of luck to the OP though.

6. Its a delierant. It makes you hear, see, and believe in things that are not really there. For the most part it is frightening, disturbing, and nothing like the conventional psychadelic.

You can lose total recollection of what you are doing, do the most random shit, put yourself into dangerous situations, and if you take too much, straight up kill you.

7. #7 Peeeeaaaceeeeee, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
    Terrible experience for me...
    I did it when I was younger and had previously tried weed, and was obsessed w/ the idea of getting high etc.

I got the "robo walk" which was weird, not fun.
    I layed down and watched SNL, with a head full of anxiety.
    I saw fire appear in a lantern next to my TV and it looked 100% while it lasted for a few seconds. Also, you know how jeans crease alot when you are sitting down...and make shadows, well it would be normal one second, and when every I would look away I would see the creases in my jeans change as if I had repositioned myself. It also, did not look psychedelic, or trippy,...just fucking weird. This was on a fairly low dose, and I'm never doing it again. When I dried to get to sleep, I kept getting these uncomfortable head rushes...

EDIT: I'd recommend blazing and listening to the song "Dramamine" - Modest Mouse instead.

8. I suggest taking 12 but you know its up to you. Dramamine sucks cock

9. I love both dramamine and benadryl drips honestly. Though I see spiders everywhere on dramamine, not really frightening, pretty cool actually. All depends on who you are and what your into.

10. i thought the general rule of thumb was to take 1 for every 10 pounds you weigh....

i weigh 160.. so 16 would do me good. i have never taken them.. retarted to take that many of anything.

11. I ate 2 packs of those things once. I remember smiling for the cameras (I think car headlights), uhh the next day I realized I lost my hoodie, house key, cell phone, wallet, pants. No I wasn't jacked, I thought I was already at home. There was a shopping cart full of wood and leaves in front of my house. My mom said she came to the front door and I was just trying to open it, without my key. When she asked where my key was I said "At the airport"

lol

fuck dramamine dude

12. So... how was the trip?

13. ya, i took 2 packs once too a while ago, biggest regret of my life... i dont know how close i came to the hospital, but it wasnt good... fuck this shit

14. what is this shit? is this the stuff that is suppose to make you fall asleep but if you stay awake you trip?

15. no your thinking or serquel ^^
    dramamine is for anti-motion sickness

16. I have done this before sad to say. It fucked me up hardcore and was very weird. I had fun, but it certainly can't be good for you.