dramamine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedaddict, Jul 23, 2008.

1. anyone got a story about a trip on dramamine?
    heres mine i saw purple spots everywhere, thought i had a monster drink on my table when i went for it it dissapered my cat had mickey mouses head

2. Yeah, I seen millions of spiders everywhere. Everything looked like it was vibrating a bit or had an aura of sorts. It wasn't nearly as frightening as it was confusing.

3. Yeah dude. everythig kept moving around. My furniture especially. And things kept changing dimesions. it was really hard to get up the stairs. purple spots flying around. spiders.
    It was so sweet. I kept the lights off to keep the trip intense.

4. i have used it 3 times but idk is it safe? i take 12 chewable
    i wish i had some now im gunna trip tomorow

5. I saw little blue lights, been trippin on sleep aid.

6. Electricity flowing outside of everything. I remember smiling for the cameras, which I believe were car headlights. Fucking crazy. Fuck that off-the-motherfucking-wall shit.

7. I tripped for the first time last night. holy shit, I know im in the minority but i fucking loved it. All my friends thought i was faking which to be honest really pissed me off. But i saw a group of kids walking down the road, and i go, look at those kids, what douchebags. Then my friend goes what kids, so i looked back at him and go what, then looked back out the window and there was nothing there.. Also I have a really bad phobia of snakes, I saw a LOT of fucking snakes, like one just started lowering from the ceiling, and squiggling, or like, I was walking through the grass and this crazy ass squiggly line comes out, I almost cried because it was dark and thought i was going to die. I had a ton of different hallucinations, where theyd dissappear when i got up close. Also my friends face turned demonic when i looked at it. A cat rolling around in the grass. I gasped a lot too. Like everything i saw surprised me. And nothing i looked at was clear, everything was a little blury around the edges. Stoplights were also very cool looking. I took 12 : p