Dramamine?

Discussion in 'General' started by I Love Hashley, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Who here has tried it? also was it a good trip or a bad one?
    if it was bad, and you dont recommend me doing it, please suggest some other OTC products that i can do and trip

2. Personally, I haven't tried it at all, but I have heard from several different people that it's not really worth doing. I believe (sorry if I'm wrong guys) TheHempress and JohnnyWeedSeed both tried it and would not recommend it.

But they sure as hell would recommend DXM. You can pick up a bottle of 20 Robutussin Cough Gels (the ones with 15 mg DXM each, and ONLY DXM) and take them all and have a nice first trip.

I've tried it myself and had a pretty awesome time.

[​IMG]

3. yeah I read up on dramamine, and it doesnt sound very fun.
    so how many of the robotussin gel caps would i have to take? also i should get the ones with only dxm? and not the acetominophen and other shit?

Also ive never tripped before, just smoke weed alot

4. Its not very fun at all

not worth the trouble

5. If you get the normal bottle of Robitussin Cough Gels, there's 20 pills with 15 mg each. Take them all for a total of 300 mg each, which is a pretty good starting dosage. And yes it is important to get the ones with ONLY DXM in them.

6. The pills are definately the way to go, and as a first timer 300mg is a good starting place, 20 pills with 15mg DXM in them. However, if you feel adventerous, go to two stores (suspicious buying two at once at one store), get two packages, and take 30 of the pills for 450mg, which is what I started with.

You may throw up, try not to though. Don't itch, don't itch, don't itch.

7. I have done Diphenhydramine which is basically the same as Dramamine just kicks in faster i think (Dramamine might also not have the same drowsiness effect as DPH does). A good dose is around 300mg dont go above that if you dont want to experience delirium though.