drama from smokin weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xolivemusicox, Jun 30, 2009.

1. alright i know this is probably like the wimpiest shit you guys hear on these forums but i needa ask.
    word just got out that i smoke and a buncha kids flipped a shit at me, it was crazy, some of them wont even speak to me anymore. they all get pissed that i wont stop and say im choosing weed over my friends.

im not choosing it over them, but why the hell wouldi want friends who ditch me just cause i wanna smoke.
    right?
    idk.
    haha.
    just needed to vent. :eek:

2. same shit happened to me. my friends that were against it said that I was smoking weed too much and that i was choosing weed over them when i really dont even smoke that much. life goes on :smoke:

3. Thats annoying as hell. You wouldn't have to choose weed over them if they would just accept it and continue being your friend. Thats the only negative side-effect I can find of weed. The only negative side effect is that in some cases, it's socially unacceptable. There's so much hipocracy in our society that I don't even know what to say.

4. I smoked for my first time with a couple of my friends that went to a different school in 8th grade - 9th grade summer and when some of my main friend group friends found out, I started getting a lot of insults. I would hear about some of the kids I was good friends with calling me a "burnout" or "druggie" and stuff like that. i sort of switched my friends that summer and beginning of freshman year, but the ironic thing is that 95% of those kids started to recreationally smoke weed after freshman year. lol

5. #5 roadtrippin, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
    edit: he deleted it so ill delete mine. guy below me got it before you could delete it though bro, sorry

6. BAN!!!:wave:

7. man im sorry u have friends like this. i started smoking because most of my friends did. and so i tried it, and luckily liked it.

if i hadnt im pretty sure i would have lost them as friends cuz i would have never hung out with them cuz all they do is smoke lol.

but i do have a good friend that i started smoking before, and luckily he got into it and liked it with me. and we all have had some great smoke seshs.

but dont worry about them and youll find a better group that doesnt judge you, or that smoke with u.

8. I think things are different today...more polar. When I was in school, most of the my friends knew I smoked. Those who didn't could care less that I did. But with DT's to play sports now and other anti-herb measures in place, it create a bigger rift between those who do and those who don't.

9. Same thing happened to me.
    Even tho I wasnt choosing it over friends, they didnt like that I smoked.
    So they stopped talking to me after us arguing about it for a while.

I dont get it ..why did they start hating on me because I smoke weed.
    We use to be good friends, and well..I've moved on now tho.

10. We are not you.

Are you smoking too much weed?

Everyone knows if they are or are not.

I know I smoke too much weed and should slow down, but if anything its going to get to be more because the summer is great.

Smoking too much weed is just damaging to your social life I guess if your friends dont smoke, but you're not in the same boat as the "I do too much meth" people,

so dont stress

11. you need friends that can accepet you for you

12. ya i agree, it is ridiculous. i personally have been lucky in this sense (unlucky becasue i have a brother likely to snitch), my best friend is completely against smoking, and at first he was gonig crazy but he accepts it now and is cool with it. however, i have seen first hand some people are little bitches when it comes to accepting that other people smoke.

13. well, if these friends are important to you, you can prolly just explain it to them. Show them some facts, show them The Union (an incredible documentary about how marijuana is awesome and how the government and prohibition is stupid) Which is up on youtube.

Theres this list, which contains all of these documents all over that show that marijuana has tons of medical applications, is not dangerous, and shit like that.

Then again, if you feel like these friends arent important, than who gives a fuck. Find some new friends that either blaze or accept you smoking and move on.

14. Theres only two options for you...get them to smoke...or kill them.

15. See you when you're 18, fella.

Btw, you don't need those guys. Screw them.

16. Umm it's not that they're against smoking, it's that you hid it from them like a drug addict. If these are your friends than you have nothing to hide from them, maybe they'd try blazing if you would've told them that you were. You don't hide things from friends bro, especially not that you smoke weed.

I would suggest to you to stop smoking until your about 16, that's a better age to start smoking heavy. Do sports in high school, even if you never played before, stay active, work hard, and get good grades. Always show respect to teachers and older people and you will get respect in return. Be nice to all girls, no matter if you think she's ugly now or not, fat and ugly or whatever. In high school you'll come to see that a lot more girls than you ever thought are attractive. So be nice to all girls or you'll regret it later. Do sports and do good in school, high school is a cakewalk, you manage to get good grades and you'll land yourself in any school you want, with all the beautiful girls and great times you want.

Stay focused and don't let the weed throw your life off track, let it help keep you focused. You don't want your good friends to turn against you for blazing or you'll find yourself in the druggy group that have real issues and do real drugs.

Go get your friends back, tell them your sorry you didn't tell them and why you toke it. You've got a lot of life to live kid, don't fuck shit up over some weed when your 13.

Peace

17. sounds to me like OP's not 18 because ive never heard of any kids over 18 that wouldn't talk to someone for smoking buds

18. If you have friends that don't smoke, you should respect that fact. Smoking around them, taking them to hang outs to smoke with your buds, ect is going to make them feel uncomfortable, obviously.

19. insted of trying to point out people are to young to be here and get them banned.. you should probally try and help them to stay here and learn.. because i have seen some pretty stupid questions on here in the apprentice tokers section.

usally saying "My friend said this gets you higher (**Insert Stupid and harmful idea here**)" just aslong as they dont act like fools , be assholes.. or blurt out that they are not 18 again let them be.

i would rather them be here getting answers from seasoned tokers is all .. so they do not hurt themselves

20. I'll help but then it's time to say goodbye. A 13 year old has no place posting on marijuana forums.