drama, drama, drama

Discussion in 'General' started by senior_ganj, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Is it just me or are girls often the cause of all our male drama. I know I'm gonna get flammed for this post from all the female blades up in the city, but when you think about it, it's damn true. Well maybe not all of the drama, but 90% of it.

In general guys are laid back. If some douche doesn't like you, whatever, you guys just don't talk or hang out. But with girls, they talk shit behind each others backs and what not. Then what happens when all of the bitching is done, they come running to their boyfriends looking for someone to talk to. If it were 2 guys, they'd just tell each other to fuck off and that would be the end of it. But for some reason girls (not trying to generalize, it just seems to be the pattern with most of the girls I hang out with) get all worked up if even the most insiginificant person has something against them.

To be honest, guys and girls have nothing nearly nothing in common. We just see things in 2 totally different ways. If guys didn't have dicks and girls didn't have cooters, I don't think we'd even bother talking to each other.

Sorry for the rant, and for all the girls that don't overreact with little shit like this, just ignore my post.

Summing this up (in case u didn't wanna read it all) don't get all worked up over little shit that doesn't matter. People need to be more laid back and take things as they come at them.

So am I the only one that sees things like this?

end rant

2. I totaly agree dude. if someone has a problem with me they can go fuck themselves but a girl would cry about it and bitch and complain

3. Idk man, I think girls probably say the same thing about males....If there was no drama life would be pretty boring I guess. If we had no sexual organs I probably would not want to live anyways lol.

4. Not this girl. If you got a problem with me, I'll call you on it. Theres nothing that I hate more than someone talking shit behind your back.

ChronicToker- Your right, we can say the same about men. :D

5. That's what I like. Get rid of all this bullshit back stabbing and grow some balls (not literally of course, that would end badly for everyone) and tell whoever is pissing you off to screw themselves. Who gives a shit if someone doesn't like you, life is to short anyways.

6. Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
    Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

7. hahahahahahahahahahaha

8. dude thats why laid back chill chicks drive me wild, I meet a girl whos decent looking, but laid back and chill, I'll fuck her for sure just so I dont have to deal with any bull shit

Or better yet, find the girls who ONLY wanna fuck so you dont have to date anyone just so you can fuck and forget about all the drama

or, all get stoned and not have enough energy to cause drama, a chick walks up to you and you know your gonna get drama? Offer her a toke on a joint, then you wont have to deal with the bullshit cause she's smoking and laid back....

..........then you wait until shes passed out, then you fuck her.. :ey:

9. I'd have to disagree.
    I don't think guys are all that drama-loving. I mean, some are...well, not really, but it's the whole thrill of the "i'm a badass look at me flaunt shit" that some guys like, imho. Some guys. But that can just differ from different people.

Anyways. I don't think it's possible to understand anything about the opposite sex. Yes, girls are dramatic. Yes, girl get worked up about things. Some girls i've met will spend and revolve their lives around looking good around or to other people. (There's many ways, so don't get all bitchy and say I'm wrong- cuz putting make up on is an example. Acting proper in front of other people is an example. Not just girls do it, though. Everyone does)..anyways, When people say something bad about them, that dents their little shield of social respect, and yes..they take it hard. Idk why guys don't take it as bad, but some do. It seems more like a temporary thing, and in a few months, they've forgotten about it.
    Even the most laid back of girls can have their faults, and can get worried about little things. And even the most manly of girls have their bitch fits. But at the same time, guys can be assholes, cocky, etc. etc. etc.
    But I have really noticed that a lot of girls problems are sparked by guys (I see that in my friends). They can be chill as hell, but once a boy waltzes in their life, they get psychotic, on so many levels. BUT the same can be applied with boys. They're fun, and amazing to be around- but once a pretty face walks by, they can act like they're mr. superman, etc. (Note: All of this is said by my personal experience, so flame as much as you want, i'm standing by my word.)
    So I don't think there is anything at all that anyone can do about the rotten places in both apples and oranges, except skip over it and enjoy the rest of the fruit.

10. yeah i agree i mean ive seen it where kids have gotten in fist fights but were buds again like the next 2 days

11. ^That's def. the way it works, I havn't been in many fights at all, three...maybe, anyway, I've ended up being friends with all the dudes I've fought. Pretty crazy, but yeah, that's how it is.

12. ROFL, that's my favorite line in the movie.

13. I think each gender has an equal amount of worrying and bitching and flaunting and basically when it boils down to it, the desire to have an ego. Some people take it to further extremes than others, but don't tell me men aren't all about drama when you see pro-wrestlers talking shit and rappers throwing up gang signs and (even in the UFC) grudgefights going on because someone said this and another person said that. If anything, guys create more drama than girls do. Think about it. The Desire To Be A Manly Man. A Brawny Man. A Playa or a Pimp. Look at all these rappers rapping about how badass they are... and look at men who are neck-deep in debt trying to get a lease on a lifted gas-guzzling truck, just so they can satisfy their ego and create drama in the wake.

edit/// I'm reading a book called "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff... and it's all small stuff" and if you feel like you need to cool down and put a little more perspective into life than read it cause its damn good

We are a drama fueled society and if you dont believe me look at reality shows. What the fuck keeps all of them on air? El Drama. And yeah girls wear makeup but let us not be hypocritical b/c im sure some of you go to the gym to put on the extra muscle... even tho the only place you'll use the muscle is at the gym. Hahah i try to do this so im hypocrite # 1. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

I second that :D. Just met up with a dude i punched freshman year of highschool at a party and we smoked each other out and chilled. But it was a little long ago so maybe it doesnt really count.

14. :confused:

I don't get why people would make threads that generalize about half of the world's population. Yes, all 3 billion of us are drama queens :rolleyes:

15. You are dating the wrong girls; hang out in different circles.

16. That's why I told everyone that doesn't do this to skip over my thread... Just from my experience, this seems to be the trend with many girls I hang out with :rolleyes:..

It wasn't meant to be a shot at girls, cause from here, so many of you are cool as hell. It's the ones that let every little remark get to them and blow it up out of proportion. It is definitely more prominent in girls than in guys though imo.

17. But I thought you just said that it's the trend with girls "[you] hang out with." So which is it? The majority of the females on the planet or the majority of the girls you know? You're really contradicting yourself here.

And if I skipped over your thread after reading it, it would be like I agreed with you. When I see people here making comments that can be construed as offensive to women as a group I'm going to call them on it. How else is this stuff ever going to stop?