drake is the worst rapper ever

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cannonrock33, Dec 2, 2010.

1. #1 cannonrock33, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    Combining his crappy sing songy verses with a half assed lil wayne flow, hes like the first industry made rapper/pop star. I wouldnt be surprised if he was created by scientist in a lab. I have never heard crappier music from any rapper ever and he gets a pass b.c. hes radio friendly. thats bullshit.

Soulja boy> Drake true facts.

oh and I like lil wayne btw (just in case people thought I was taking a shot at wayne too), so its not like im some angry hip hop nerd who hates on anything mainstream.

2. I like forever, that's about it.

3. i mean...he was on degrassi, which makes him a fucking fool no matter what he does...

4. [​IMG]

Drake has solid flows in some of his songs.

5. I don't go by what someones past career was, if I did, I wouldn't like Mark Whalberg as an actor.

6. fuck drake, he is honestly the biggest dooche.. real rappers dont play crippled kids on nickelodeon

7. #7 cberry8, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    enough with the fucking hate...I don't like Drake, either, but over the last like 10 minutes I've seen 3 different threads, 1 hating on Drake, 1 on Mac Miller and 1 on Wiz.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything....didn't the movie Bambi teach you whiners anything??

Soulja Boy is wayyyyy worse than Drake, at least Drake can put up a good rhyme scheme and flow

8. and it's spelled 'douche'

9. So by your methodology, Kimbo Slice is a big pussy for being on drake and josh, are you going to tell him that to his face.:D

10. o thanks man, like i didnt know that... lol... here just for you DRAKE IS A DOUCHE..

11. kimbo slice isnt a rapper.. and no i wouldnt say shit to his face..

12. heavy sarcasm is heavy

13. o haha, i thought you were just being a dick.. its all good

14. Tupac and prodigy were ballerinas.

15. tupac's music is now irrelevant

16. I gotta hundred girls on each phone
    Drizzy Drake man, young sweet Jones
    I never cheat unless you count the girls I cheat on
    I know you can’t bring every single one you meet home
    home sick just when I thought I was sick of home
    losing track of time everyday we switching zones
    Drizzy Hendrix I’m just backstage getting stoned
    Thank Me Later man, a million copies shipped and gone
    overboard n-gga I’m quoting more n-gga
    results are in I guess you should have voted more n-gga
    swimming in the money y’all just float ashore n-gga
    never drowning what the f-ck you think this boat is for n-gga
    yeah I’m quick to take an RnB diva out
    I’ll bring some friends she’ll bring some friends that know what we about
    and when it’s done I’ll put some slippers on and see them out
    and tip the driver to make sure he take the scenic route
    I swear these women living like they tryna write a book after
    but I’m just trying to keep it G for my chapter
    listen to my words, see just what I mean
    rest in peace to Chad Butler everyday I’m riding clean

17. Sound familiar? :rolleyes:

18. Code:

or doosh.

adds more oosh to it.

:smoke:

19. Let's stop using titles of "best" and "worst", people, it just takes away some credibility from our argument because we're making that much more of a serious claim.

Sure, Drake sucks, but there are other rappers that are much worse.

I'm not even sure if Lil' Wayne is the worst rapper anymore, with all of the imitators and wannabes he has probably spawned with his music.

This being said, I still think Drake and Lil' Wayne are absolute garbage and the commercial hip-hop industry has forgotten what hip-hop is truly about all together...

:(

20. lol youre right... but thats wat you call being "versatile" which makes him talented unlike these kind of rappers [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODai2ceJQ6E]YouTube - Lil B - Violate That Bitch (Kat Stacks Diss) *With DL Link*[/ame] lil b LOL!:p