Dragonball z

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LilTeaPOT head, Sep 2, 2010.

1. If you use to watch it when you were a kid try watching it these days high. That show is like the master of suspense. Lol anyone agree? Disagree?

2. yea man its fucking sick, but theres way to many episodes so im just waiting for all the dragon ball z kai episodes to come out in north america

3. i was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dragonball fan when i was a kid. tenshinhan for life.

read the manga! its funner and theres no filler/bullshit.

4. They've been airing Kai for a while now, but its been a few weeks since the last new one.

5. I love DBZ,hahaha,i got 3 DBZ posters in my room:D AND I LOVE THERE SUSPENSE!! :yay:

:eek:*NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z*:eek:

6. haha this thread reminds me s much of my childhood playing dragon ballz with my friends
    DESTRUCTO DISK

7. Shit my favorite move was Nappa's Bomber DX and Vegeta's Final Flash...damn back in those days i used to have dreams about having goku powers,flying around,throwing ka ma ha me ha waves..I'm going to brain-wash myself with DBZ so i can dream about it again :p

8. Ive never watched DBz high but I try it. Now I just need some weed

9. My favorite show of all time! Im actually rerunning all the episodes over again on dbzepisode.org ... This shit is addicting, so many memories :)

10. dragon ball Z is amazing

If you ask me the Best battle ever was super sayan 2 goku VS Majin Vageta , it was intense as shit

what do you guys think?

11. Hell Ya!! Definitely in the top 3 best battles ever.

Its hard to say what my favorite would be.

12. top 5:

goku vs. piccolo (22nd tournament)
    vegeta vs. android 19
    tenshinhan vs. goku (22nd tournament)
    ss2 gohan vs. cell
    trunks vs. frieza and king cold

13. watched this last night. FUCKING EPIC

14. Haha, I was just watching that on youtube. Very Intense! Gohan was pissed off lol.

15. Does anyone know where to watch Dragonball z in English for free??? Thx

16. I watched it when it was on Toonami. I saw the whole Freeza series. When Goku went Super Saiyan, I nearly came on myself

I recently downloaded Every dragonball episode including z and gt

17. Hell yeah dude! I just started watching them on this site with all the episodes ripped and dubbed. so dope.

18. I liked Dragon Ball better, but z was pretty sick too. haven't even bothered with gt

19. you're a smart man. dragonball is FIELDS less cliche and boring than dragonball z. and gt is just utterly disgraceful. one of the least interesting shows ive ever seen.

20. Hell ya. Dragonball z seemed like it followed a specific formula. Bad guy shows up that can woop everyone's asses. Goku loses, then everyone fights the bad guy until goku gets the next insane powerup.