Dragon Pipe! :D

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by bahookahjoe18, Aug 18, 2010.

1. #1 bahookahjoe18, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    Hell yeah! $38 at a local shop, and I love it more than I'll love my first child.

I'm still debating on a name, but it looks kick ass sitting on my dresser. :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. charizard

3. holy shit man that's awesome, lol you should name it MERLIN

4. Interesting.. What's it made out of?

Kinda looks like stone

Edit ~ I must be high, cuz now it looks like wood to me

5. i don't think it's wood but i really want to know now

6. Hehehe. I love you GC.

It's clay.

I like Charizard! and Merlin too. I was thinking something like Draco, or maybe something more epic, like... Fireskull, Destroyer of Green! or Trogdor!

I'll post the rest of my clay pieces some other time. They don't mess with the taste of the bud at all, and they hit smoother (to me) than glass pipes.

7. Or Puff haha

seriously he's a weird looking dragon xD

8. damn thats pretty sick haha

9. Puff?! Look into his eyes. It's definitely not a "Puff" kind of dragon. ;)

Thanks man. :hello:

10. I was thinking Draco before I posted last night, but that shit just made me think about that blonde asshole from harry potter lol

11. That looks freakin' awesome.

12. I never got into Harry Potter, and last night when I was talking to my girlfriend about possible names, she says, "Draco? I didn't think you liked Harry Potter..." It made me sad, because I forgot that the blonde guy's name was Draco.

But I was thinking Draco from DragonHeart.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I kinda wanna put some Damiana in the bowl and then try to shotgun it so that it comes out of his mouth, haha.

13. Call it Puff the magic Dragon :p

14. It has to be something vicious though. Or at least reverent.

I tried to shotgun some Damiana, which was hard to do while taking a picture, but here are the results, along with another picture of the whole pipe.

Here's the best:

[​IMG]

This one would have been the best, but I missed his head:

[​IMG]

Here's a side-view:

[​IMG]

15. Man that pipe is bad ass. You should somehow try to get it to shoot fire out!!

16. I'd love to! Any ideas? I can only think of flammable sprays and a lighter, but I don't wanna do that.

17. Hmm not sure but when you spray deoderant into a plastic bottle for 10 seconds and light it, try squeeze the bottle and it shoots a fire ball out. But your right, i wouldn't wanna go putting deoderant in my pipe

18. Puff the magic dragon

19. Maybe if it was fat and purple. Maybeeee...

20. hey man was that the corner of a dell inspirion laptop i see in the bottom picture? (sorry bout the randomness_)