Dragon Lite?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Excellsior, Nov 24, 2011.

1. what do you guys think of this vape

Attached Files:

2. it LOOKS like a "copy" version of the Magic Flight Launch Box. ive never used the Dragon Lite, i don't know how it works but im just saying that i think it looks like the MFLB.

3. Yeah, that looks like a poor quality Magic Flight Launch Box. Look into them, only about 100$ and if you buy from the company, you get a lifetime warranty on it.

4. Did someone paint a mflb?

5. This thats a MFLB that looks weird as hell lol. Where did you find that?

6. Na just one of the MANY knockoffs .
    Go walk down Venice and you will see a bunch of em. Same price as the mflb to but no warranty.

7. How much they trying to sell it for??^

8. One shop said 90buck and another said 120 I was just curious cuz I already have a mflb I was like WTF is that !?!? They had a bunch of different ones

9. [quote name='"Excellsior"']what do you guys think of this vape[/quote]

And this one Is a crap one .the other ones in Venice were legit loookin

10. for $40.. it doesn't seem like its a horrible investment.. it's a rather simple function and design

11. Can't find em

Link!

12. http://www.dragon-lite.com

Website says full lifetime warranty... but it doesn't seem very legit.

Im still not quite sure what is made out of, but I think its wood?

13. you can find them on 3bay

14. This dragon lite is a cheap piece of Chinese crap. I regret even trying it.

Save $30 on a cheap knock off made out of plastic with no warranty and no guarantee not doing more harm than good? No thanks. I'll stick with the genuine MFLB.

15. Any more word on these. Mine comes tomorrow. Paid $28, so it seemed like even if it sucks I can always return it, no harm done for that price.

16. Well, I got mine and tested it out. I'll be honest, it is very clearly a knockoff. It is solid and feels decent, but it looks nowhere near as nice as a real mflb.

It actually works better than I thought it would. I bought some xtra rechargable AA batteries so I will be able to have longer seshs before recharging. I vaped about 0.05 and got pretty buzzed. It feels like 0.2g will get me pretty fuckin stoned. You can't take as big of hits as you can with a vapir NO2, but for the $28 (including shipping) that I paid, I am pleasantly surprised. Probably wouldn't spend more than $35 bucks on one of these if I were you, but if you can snag a new one off ebay for $25, I'd say go for it if you don't already have a vape.

17. I know that is is a late post, but i just want to add my 2 cents.

Ive had one of these for about 2 months now. With cheapie rechargeable batteries it is pretty pitiful. I was using a pair of 2000mah nimh batteries that came with the ebay listing. They don't do the thing justice. once i bought the powerex 2700mah batteries... man this thing chugs.

Honestly, If you arent a super serious vaporizer, then this is great WITH the new batteries. Keep in mind, that with a good set of batteries the dragon lite is very comparable to the MFLB.

18. #20 glassgiant, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    i received my dragon lite today and i have no idea what all these negative reviews are talking about. mine functioned as well as, if not better than the mflb (it heats the bud more evenly because the trench is wider and shallower making the screen contact more bud). the only possible issue i could find with it is that the lid is a slight bit looser than the mflb lid. i would recommend this vape to anyone, not just as a cheap substitute for a mflb but as its own very functional vape. happy vaping!

link to what i bought (with charger and batteries): http://www.ebay.com/itm/170809335190?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 ($35)

link to one without charger and batteries: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Lite...000?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cc804960 ($20)