Dragon lite vaporizer ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Theweedman831, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Does anyone have it ? How does it compare to the mflb ? Should I get it

Unadulterated trash by a trash company.   See here:  http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dragon-lite-portable.4632/

Lots of posts and reviews by users as well as a tear down of the vape itself along with an expose on how this company conducts it's business.

3. I have it and i personally hate the damn thing 

4. Yeah I don't think you'll have much luck with the Dragon Lite. They say that it has a lifetime warranty but someone's broke and they couldn't get in contact with the manufacturer. All in all I don't think you'll have a good time with it.

5. got to constantly jam in the battery opposed to the mflb that keeps contact on it's own.

6. Don't get it. I had one and it died after 2 days. I still have it in bits in a drawer.
    Just buy a mflb.
    If your in the UK I have a 2 week old mflb for sale in mint condition. Pm me if interested. :)

**sending your Shit via plannet express **

7. It's fit for a 14 year old emofag that likes purple dragons.

8. Dragon Lite is good if you are really tight on cash and you desperately want to try out this Vape before you get a MFLB to see if it is worth it. Trust me the MFLB is way worth it. I got the Dragon Lite and about 2 days later after that I bought the MFLB. Once I received the MFLB never used my Dragon Lite again.

9. #9 juke52, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    Dragon Lite isn't great, but it does work if you follow the directions closely. OK as a cheap entry level vape, but you do get what you pay for. But if you're serious about vaping, you probably WILL want to move on to something better before long.