Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dragon Lite.....another Tincture Thread

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, May 15, 2013.

1. They said they were going to sew the opening but we'll see =/

I hope to not find out what it feels like. It also means no bubble tea for a while. Bubble tea needs a straw.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 2
  2. Make sure you get stiched

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'll make em do it

• Like Like x 2
  4. @Azzanadra None of my concern really but...from one human to another you better get the pain script filled mister. Not trying to freak you out but it's gonna hurt like a mf'er and you're gonna need something to make you comfortable. GD by itself isnt gonna get it done for the first 24-48. Hurt. Pain. Misery. Better to be comatose.

If you dont need the medZ you can send the remainder along to moi and i will dispose of them properly :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
  5. I'll see how it is. If it's really that bad I'll take it but I deal with intense pain on a regular basis.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Oral pain is a horse of a different color for sure.
    [​IMG]
    I don't care much for opiates in general but when things really hurt they do the trick.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I got em pulled a few hours ago. My carer basically forced me to take the meds.

They did NOT stitch me even though I asked. Pissed.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Keep us posted with your GD pain management. Genuinely interested as opioids are so blase' these days. Pedestrian if you will.

• Like Like x 4
  9. The biggest drawback is I'm basically trapped in my home state or limited to the west coast to remain on my medication of choice. I'm facing a flight to the east coast and a road trip back west in April and really not looking forward to it. Gotta dig up my last script bottle of Oxy-whatever-codeine it was I have a half a jar of in my name for the week I'll be gone.
    Not something I want to take but it's legal both on the airplane and to Joe Sherriff in Piss-ant AK. Where I'm likely to get pulled over as the car is wearing California plates. (Snicker)
    TTS wants to hit Colorado on 4-20 just because we can but it's a few days between here, there and there, and back. Same leaving Co sure as fuck I'm not driving into a red state carrying.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Go from Colorado to Nevada to California and you'll never leave a legal jurisdiction. :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Have not taken any opioids since. Did take a high dose of motrin once though.

The GD is getting me through it for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Planning on just hitting the southern edge of CO and Trinidad then dropping back into NM and hitting Santa Fe and down to Albuquerque and picking up 66-I40 and running on home doing as much of 66 as we can find.
    So yepp as soon as we hit the NV state line we can stop and resupply and be good the rest of the run home.
    The other choice would be to stay in CO and head west and do the narrow gauge train in Durango and head down through 4 corners.
    LMAO to many choices. I've changed route two dozen times so far and the actual stretches of interstate get fewer and further between. This could take a while if we dick around on Americas secondary roads. How many giant balls of string and plaster Dinosaurs can I stand to look at ?
    BNW

• Like Like x 2

13. Yeah life sucks in that regard on the east coast. But hopefully in a year you can visit the garden state where we could probably grow great bud outdoors!(I've had a friend grow bagseed from mids that turned out to be really good when grown outside and since we killed any males) but hopefully by 2019 it'll be legal in NJ if our lawmakers ever get around to voting on it. But once NJ legalizes it I think NY, Pennsylvania and possibly Maryland will do the same probably 1-2 years later.

• Like Like x 2
  14. @PsychedelicSam sorry to ask a Q that's probably already been answered but I surely couldnt find it if it was. Think of me as somewhat of an Alexander Shulgin acolyte.

So, i'm going to try distilling some GD tincture to RSO today. In terms of psychoactive response of the rso compared to hash caps how do you rate the comparison. Not in terms of strength in number, rather, the effect itself. IOW there's no THC degradation between the two methods is there?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  15. No, there's no degradation as long as you don't burn it. Because there's no solvent like oil or alcohol, it's not as readily bioavailable in the RSO form. And it takes a long time to get the last bit of alcohol out of it. There's not going to really be a lot of difference between the RSO and the Brass caps or my Dragon oil process. The only difference being that Brass and I use a small amount of coconut oil to make it more bioavailable.

The RSO will be the stronger of them because there is no oil to dilute it. As long as there hasn't been a lot of heat/freeze cycles on the hash caps then the effects should be about the same if everything else is the same. :)

• Like Like x 5
  16. I'll search for the dragon oil process. I like the sound of it. Just harvested ~9 ozs of sativa and i'm looking to condense it to a more effective and pleasurable form of ingestion. The tincture is good and has its place - the wife loves it now that she's learned to respect it (thus far) - and it's a cinch to make. I'm in search of something akin to your namesake and that which might catch Shulgin's eye (lol). I'm a freak-on-feet man. I shudder to think we're gonna have to keep smoking in our near-twilight years. I'd rather pop a couple of caps and boogey on down da road. Thanks for all you do and share Sam. I love the alchemy :smoke:

17. the sizzling tincture

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey guys, thought you might enjoy this -

Not a recommendation or anything, just a point of interest.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Thanks, fw. A little over 40 years ago I went to Acapulco for the Golden Keys the first time and I was talking with someone who told me that their grandmother did the same thing for her joints when they were growing up. I didn't pay much attention at the time other than to think "cool!" :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1