Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Any DBZ Fans on GC? Has Yall ever Seen this Movie of it? I was Toasty an Tipsy Last Night when It was On but I Remember Being Amazed that.
    Frieza Had another Evolution into a Gold Freiza
    it was Very Good an I Watch the Whole Movie of it. That's Saying something because im always Hyper Active when I get Weed an Alchohol in my Body lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes massive dragon ball fan here. :wave:

Dunno of your aware but in the dragon ball super series. There is two other films. Battle of gods, which is set before resurrection f. And the new brolly film.

If you enjoyed the film you will love the series.

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Ohhh I didn't Know that CG Thank you for Telling me. I Just Seen Ressurection on TV so I Watch the Whole Movie while Lit/High lol it was really Cool because Frieza always Been one of my Favorite Bad Guys in DBZ an I cant Believe he has a Gold Form now. It was Wild!

~Toni~

4. Yes frieza is awesome big fan favourite I believe. The dragon ball super series incorporates some really cool new characters

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Oh Yes ill Have to Check that out...I Been a Fan Girl since Vegeta an Nappa Came Looking for Trouble lol.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I remember coming home from school to watch it on cartoon network many moons ago lol probably rewatched the whole thing about 10 times

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Lol Nice yea I Watched it Way Back when I was a Teenager an stuff an Always had to Get High while it was on too because it was Fun.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you watch any other anime

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yea Some...Bleach, Naruto, Black Lagoon stuff like that lol. I Don't have Much Times for TV. I have 4 Kids but I Try to Catch the Best Shows.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh god four littlens

You got your hands full :eek2:

Thats awesome though.

How old are they ?

• Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Yea I Know lol. Kyra is 9 Mariah is 5 Jordan is 2 an Isaiah is only 4 Months. :) He Still a Baby lbs. Thank you For the Ki d Words tho.

~Toni~

12. Not quite self sufficient then :lmafoe:

Won't be long and your eldest will become your free baby sitter lol

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Yep Lol Kyra Going too!!! Thanks for Reminding me! :p

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anybody Else See this one or a Fan of DBZ at all?

~Toni~