Dragon Ball/DBZ

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Luvs2splooj, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I think that this show will always be one my all time favorites. It can be a little cheezy at times but it is still entertaining.

I've never seen all of the Dragon Ball episodes so I have been watching them from the begining, on episode 29 now. Thank god for www.dbz.tv , never knew about it, it has ALL the Dragon Ball and DBZ/GT episodes in good quality. And the movies too.

I know there's gotta be other fans on GC.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've seen the series like 3 times, it was my favourite show as a kid, watched it every single day after school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. loved it on toonami back in grade school but i don't know if i could sit through all the buildup again.....I mean cmon how many forms do frieza/cell/buu really need to go through..

4. While everyone was watching nickelodeon and what not, this is the shit I would watch. Jesus, I remember seeing Goku go super saiyan for the first time as a child and I fucking lost it.

I have watched Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT multiple times. I own the original Dragonball mangas and have read them multiple times as well.

Yeah, I love Dragonball  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. skip to around frieza saga.

Sent from my SGH-T959

6. #6 Immortality, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Doesn't get much better than this. Think I've watched all 3 series around 5-6 times now since I was like 11, lol.

Attached Files:

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybyeqnFwH2M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJwA--a46V8

8. The best cartoon I watched as a kid

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I still love this show. So many cartoons I try to revisit and can't watch them anymore. Example, old school Thundercats. I too watched it with buddies on Toonami after we puffed. The build up to "The Cell Games" was great but they did like 5 episodes of nonsense before the tournament started. I totally remember that because I had to wait a week and watch Piccolo getting a driver's permit, and Gohan's birthday. But when the fights are on, oh, it's on. Vegeta-San!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The team fourstar dbz abridged videos are hilarious. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Many memories of my childhood! Back in the day, I watched every fucking episode of DBZ and a couple of the movies.  I know I watched some of DB and DBGT as well, but I don't think I watched either series all the way through.

12. #12 Luvs2splooj, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    I never realized how many Dragon Ball episodes there were, I'm on episode 60 out of 153. I love how innocently dumb Goku is in Dragon Ball, going up to everyone he meets and patting them on the crotch to see if they're a boy or girl lol. I want to watch it from the very of beginning of Dragonball to the end of DBZ, but I've seen the DBZ sagas up to Buu so many times that I'm not sure I could watch it all again. Even now after watching after so many years I want to run around and pretend I'm a Saiyan after watching.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I always liked Dragon Ball more than Dragonball Z. I remember watching it on TV, and all the other kids that watched it would get pumped up by that song "Rock the dragon", and I remember thinking extensively about how terrible it is. The soundtrack as a whole was nothing special, but oh boy, Rock the dragon was a whole different beast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mystic gohan>ssj3 goku>=ssj 3 gotenks> vegeta> piccolo> the rest of the galaxy. 

15. DBZA
    Nappa: VEGETA!, LOOK!!...A pokemon!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Spoilers: just saying.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bardock: Father of Goku and Coolers Revenge... That scene with the bird and Deftones playin?? Ohhhh yeah!

Sent from my cellular device.

18. #18 Weedity, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    I don't get why they would abridge Kai which is basically the same thing as Z....which they already did? I don't even remember how far they got into it..certainly not through the buu saga yet I assume. They should finish Z first! 

19. Anyone played any of the DBZ console games?

20. Budokai and budokai 2, tenkaichi 2 and 3, raging blast, burst limit, legacy of goku 1 and 2, think that may be all...