Dragon Age

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Royston1, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Just started playing it and its a really good game, reminds me abit of fallout. Just rolled another joint and started again as i chose a ranger when i noticed a mage person would be much better haha.

2. I truly love playing the Dragon Age games, great series IMO  :hello:

3. Origins? I just finished beating it for the first time, def a great game.

4. Inquisition.

5. Inquisition came with my xbox. My buddy said it was "pretty big" so I havent even touched it yet.

I got Inquisition, but was unfamiliar with the series... I raged Mass Effect 1-3 and KOTOR 1 and 2 though so i figured whatever, and i heard outside of lore and various connections its is its own story....

man i didnt known what i was getting into.... i ran around doing shit in the Hinterlands for like 5 hours before i realized i wasnt going to progress to the next area by completing tasks there... i was unaware you could just go to Haven and unlock new places and such...

now im like 10 hours in and probably 4% with the story, and like .5% with the entire game content hahahah there is so much going on in the game

7. I ended up playing two hours in and decided that being an archer is boring, so i restarted and made a mage. I done the same thing where i was just running around etc...

The games pretty big, Reminds me abit like Skyrim or Fallout.